Seiko Smart Label Printer 650, 2.28" Labels, 3.94"/Second, 4-1/2 x 6-7/8 x 5-7/8Label Printers
PC connectible label printer. - View Complete Details
Product Number: SKPSLP650
In Stock - Hurry, only 113 left.
You May Also Like
Seiko Smart Label Printer 650, 2.28" Labels, 3.94"/Second, 4-1/2 x 6-7/8 x 5-7/8 - The faster, easier and more affordable way to get organized. Connect via USB to your PC or Mac®. Front load design makes it easy to change labels—simply drop in a new roll. Enhanced Smart Label Software provides plug-in support for Microsoft Word®, Excel®, and Access®, easily captures web cam images directly to the label, and prints scannable barcodes for 12 of the most popular barcode symbologies. Rapidly format, customize, print, and save all the labels you need. Get organized with address labels, file-folder labels, shipping labels, name badges, multipurpose labels, and more. No more half-used sheets, awkward templates, or expensive toner, ink, or ribbons.
- Fast, easy, affordable desktop label printer for PC and Mac.
- Rapidly produce crisp, clear labels: address, shipping, file-folder, multipurpose, name badge, and more.
- Front load design makes it easy to change labels—simply drop in a new roll.
- Includes intuitive software to quickly format, customize, and organize all labels.
- Easily incorporate text, graphics, images, and bar codes.
- No more awkward templates or half-used sheets of labels.
- Supports Microsoft® Excel®, Access®, Word®, and Outlook.
- Advanced, direct thermal technology eliminates expensive ink, toner, and ribbons.
- Complete package includes AC adapter, USB cable, starter roll of labels, Quick Start Guide and Smart Label software.
Still have a question? Click to ask a Question
ReviewsThere are no Customer Reviews yet.
Help out our customers.
Be the first to write a review.
Question & Answer
No questions have been posted for this product.
Have a question about this product? Please click the button below to get started. Once you have posted your question we will submit it to our community of customers and with our own staff who have recent experience with the same product for their open and honest feedback.Ask a Question