Martin Yale 1812 Autofolder Paper Folding MachinePaper Folding Machines
Letter Fold, Z Fold, Half-Fold, Double-Parallel, Gate Fold, Engineering Fold, Church Fold - Folds 12,000 Sheets/ Hour - Compatible With Up To 12" x 18" Paper Sizes - 25" x 22.2" x 17.8" - Charcoal - View Complete Details
Product Number: PRE1812
In Stock - Hurry, only 11 left.
You May Also Like
Made in America
This product was manufactured in the United States.
Martin Yale 1812 Autofolder Paper Folding Machine - Variable Speed Folder is capable of feeding a wide range of paper weights without having to adjust the feed system, saving time between folding jobs. Fully enclosed fold tables offer quieter operation and improved operator safety. Multi-sheet bypass accepts stapled sets up to 4 sheets of 20 lb. bond paper. Perform seven different fold types including: letter, z-fold, half, double-parallel, gate, engineering (short z-fold) and church fold. Four speed settings range from 5,000 to 12,000 sheets per hour. Folder handles sheet sizes from 2-12 x 5-1/4" to 12" x 18" and paper weights from 18 lb. bond to 90 lb. index paper. Feed table capacity can hold up to 500 sheets of 8-1/2" x 11" of 20 lb. bond."
- Capable of feeding a wide range of paper weights without having to adjust feed system.
- Fully enclosed fold tables mean quieter operation and improved operator safety.
- Multi-sheet bypass will accept stapled sets up to 4 sheets of 20-lb. bond.
- Features reverse switch and auto shut-off.
- Handles paper weight from 18-lb. bond to 90-lb. index.
- Feed table can hold up to 500 sheets of 8 1/2" x 11", 20-lb. bond.
- Performs seven different fold types including; letter, z-fold, half, double, engineering and church fold.
Still have a question? Click to ask a Question
ReviewsThere are no Customer Reviews yet.
Help out our customers.
Be the first to write a review.
Question & Answer
No questions have been posted for this product.
Have a question about this product? Please click the button below to get started. Once you have posted your question we will submit it to our community of customers and with our own staff who have recent experience with the same product for their open and honest feedback.Ask a Question