Swingline Shredmaster GSX168 Light-Duty Cross-Cut ShredderCross-Cut/Confetti-Cut Shredders
16 Sheets/ Pass - 0.25" x 1.75" Particle Size - 9" Throat Width - 8 Gallon Waste Capacity - Shreds CD's, Credit Cards, Paper Clips, & Staples - View Complete Details
Product Number: SWI1758495
You May Also Like
Click for Tour
Click the link above for a guided, interactive tour of this product.
Swingline Shredmaster GSX168 Light-Duty Cross-Cut Shredder - Versatile and great for a small office, this Level P-3 cross-cut shredder shreds up to 16 sheets at a time. Non-stop Jam Free™ technology prevents shredder jams by glowing red when shredding capacity is reached. The Intelligent Self-cleaning Cutters also helps prevent jams by clearing out any small paper pieces that get stuck in the cutters. The SX16-08 handles all shredding needs, including DVD/CDs and credit card shredding. The 8-gallon waste bin can be lined with Swingline® plastic or recyclable paper shredder bags (sold separately) to make cleanup fast and easy.
- Non-stop Jam Free™ indicator glows red when too much paper is inserted; LED light glows green when within the shredder's capacity.
- Shreds as many as 16 sheets at a time.
- Shreds DVDs, CDs, credit cards, paper clips, staples, documents into 8-gallon pull-out waste bin.
- Cross-cut shredder meets everyday security needs (Level P-3).
- Intelligent Self-Cleaning Cutters™ automatically remove shreds that cause build-up and lead to jams.
- Intelligent Power Save™ auto shut down with automatic wake-up conserves energy.
- 8-gallon pull-out waste bin with bin full indicator.
- Ultra quiet (≤60dB) to ensure minimal disruption in the office environment.
- Runs consecutively for 20 minutes on with 10 minutes off to ensure longevity of the motor.
Still have a question? Click to ask a Question
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Swingline Shredmaster GSX168 Light-Duty Cross-Cut Shredder:
This shredder has no protective back to it and the shredded material is constantly falling behind the catch bin and is very messy. Additionally, the bin will read full when it has only 1/3 of its capacity filled. This usually requires pulling the bin out , turning the shredder off and on to reset and beginning the process again.
"Write your Opinion"
Help others make the right choice.
Tell them what you think.
Question & Answer
No questions have been posted for this product.
Have a question about this product? Please click the button below to get started. Once you have posted your question we will submit it to our community of customers and with our own staff who have recent experience with the same product for their open and honest feedback.Ask a Question