Southworth Fine Resume PaperFine Stationery
Letter - 8.50" x 11" - 24 lb Paper Weight - Wove Finish - White - 100/ Box - View Complete Details
Product Number: SOUR14CF
In Stock - Hurry, only 186 left.
Estimated Delivery - 1 business day(s) - Tue 1/24 2 business days - Tue 1/24
Shipping - This item is eligible for Free Shipping on orders over $45
Note: Must buy in quantities of 12 starting at 132.
Estimated Delivery 8 business day(s) - Thu 2/2 - The products will be shipped directly from the Manufacturer and will require additional time for delivery. 8 business days - Thu 2/2 - The products will be shipped directly from the Manufacturer and will require additional time for delivery.
You May Also Like
Made in America
This product was manufactured in the United States.
Southworth Fine Resume Paper - Resume paper is made of 100 percent cotton for a distinctive crispness and lasting impression. Endorsed by the National Resume Writers Association, 24 lb. sheets have a wove finish and are acid-free, lignin-free, watermarked and date-coded. Use in laser printers, inkjet printers and copiers. Resume paper includes handy resume writing guide.
- The look and feel of premium 100% cotton paper makes a positive impression.
- Traditional smooth, wove finish.
- Watermarked, signifying fine quality and distinction.
- Compatible with inkjet and laser printers and copiers.
- Acid-free to resist yellowing and disintegration.
- For resumes, cover letters, thank you notes and more.
- Endorsed by the National Resume Writers Association.
- Coordinating envelopes Southworth® R1410L and SOUR14I10L.
Still have a question? Click to ask a Question
"Write your Opinion"
Help others make the right choice.
Tell them what you think.
Question & Answer
No questions have been posted for this product.
Have a question about this product? Please click the button below to get started. Once you have posted your question we will submit it to our community of customers and with our own staff who have recent experience with the same product for their open and honest feedback.Ask a Question