Southworth Red Ruled Business PaperFine Stationery
Letter - 8.50" x 11" - 20 lb Paper Weight - Wove Finish - White With Red Ruling - 500/ Box - View Complete Details
Product Number: SOU403CR
In Stock - Hurry, only 360 left.
Note: Must buy in quantities of 5 starting at 40.
Estimated Delivery 8 business day(s) - Tue 3/7 - The products will be shipped directly from the Manufacturer and will require additional time for delivery. 8 business days - Tue 3/7 - The products will be shipped directly from the Manufacturer and will require additional time for delivery.
You May Also Like
Made in America
This product was manufactured in the United States.
Southworth Red Ruled Business Paper - Business paper with a wove finish offers 25 percent cotton content for texture and crispness. This pleading paper is printed with a single, red vertical ruling 3/8 from the right edge and a red double rule 1-5/16" from the left edge. Each sheet is also watermarked and date-coded for authentication. Acid-free, lignin-free paper is compatible with laser printers, inkjet printers and copiers."
- Crisp texture of 25% cotton has a rich, substantial look and feel.
- Traditional smooth, wove finish.
- Watermarked, signifying fine quality and distinction.
- Compatible with inkjet and laser printers and copiers.
- Acid-free to resist yellowing and disintegration.
- For letterheads, legal documents, business proposals and more.
- This product was made from wood sourced from a certified managed forest.
Still have a question? Click to ask a Question
ReviewsThere are no Customer Reviews yet.
Help out our customers.
Be the first to write a review.