Ward Lesson Plan & Assignment Book
8.50" x 11" - Wire Binding - 100 Pages - 8 Class Periods/ Day - View Complete Details
Product Number: HUB18
You May Also Like
Made in America
This product was manufactured in the United States.
Ward Lesson Plan & Assignment Book - Features white paper printed with green ink, a durable green cover and semi-concealed wire binding. For up to a 40-week school year. Each week divided into a five day week.
- Features white paper printed with green ink, a durable green cover and semi-concealed wire binding.
- For up to a 40-week school year.
- Each week divided into a five day week.
- Includes two-year calendar, school events schedule, seating charts and memo pages.
- Spiral-bound book has heavyweight brown cover.
- Includes two calendar pages, two school events pages, semester outlines and eight seating charts per semester.
- Designed to last one year.
Still have a question? Click to ask a Question
ReviewsThere are no Customer Reviews yet.
Help out our customers.
Be the first to write a review.
Question & Answer
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:where are the days of the week, across the top or down the left sideAsked on 7/2/2012 by Sue
A:The Ward Lesson Plan Book features the periods across the top and the days down the left side.Answered on 7/9/2012 by Adam
Have a question about this product? Please click the button below to get started. Once you have posted your question we will submit it to our community of customers and with our own staff who have recent experience with the same product for their open and honest feedback.Ask a Question
Printed in green ink on white paper. Features durable green cover and semi-concealed wire binding. Spaces for 38 student names per page. For 36 to 40 weeks of school and 16 classes per year. Memo pages and seating charts included.Printed ...
Keep “track” of lesson plans and student records with this all-in-one book. Provides ample space for 40 weeks of lesson plans, recording attendance, and various notations. Helpful extras include seating chart suggestions, birthday chart, student roster, and monthly planning calendars. ...