Ward Lesson Plan & Assignment BookPlan & Record Books
8.50" x 11" - Wire Binding - 100 Pages - 8 Class Periods/ Day - View Complete Details
Product Number: HUB18
You May Also Like
Made in America
This product was manufactured in the United States.
Ward Lesson Plan & Assignment Book - Features white paper printed with green ink, a durable green cover and semi-concealed wire binding. For up to a 40-week school year. Each week divided into a five day week.
- Features white paper printed with green ink, a durable green cover and semi-concealed wire binding.
- For up to a 40-week school year.
- Each week divided into a five day week.
- Includes two-year calendar, school events schedule, seating charts and memo pages.
- Spiral-bound book has heavyweight brown cover.
- Includes two calendar pages, two school events pages, semester outlines and eight seating charts per semester.
- Designed to last one year.
Still have a question? Click to ask a Question
ReviewsThere are no Customer Reviews yet.
Help out our customers.
Be the first to write a review.
Question & Answer
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:where are the days of the week, across the top or down the left sideAsked on 7/2/2012 by Sue
A:The Ward Lesson Plan Book features the periods across the top and the days down the left side.Answered on 7/9/2012 by Adam
Features whimsical design on hard cover that works as writing surface. One month per two-page spread. Find the month quickly with the tabbed monthly sections. Convenient vertical weekly format shows a full weeks? appointments; one day per column. Spiral-bound for ...
Teacher Squares Planner offers tabbed weekly and monthly calendar views that allow detailed scheduling and ample writing space. Compact size is great for on-the-go. Dated planning pages range 12 months from July to June and include two bonus past monthly ...
Assessment record book is designed to be a second-grade teacher's go-to resource for all Common Core record-keeping needs. Easy-to-use, spiral-bound, four-color format allows teachers to quickly reference Common Core standards for math and language arts as well as manage a ...