Louisville 2-Step Heavy Duty Fiberglass Step LadderLadders & Step Stools
16.63" x 7.25" x 20.38" - 2 Steps - 300 lb Weight Capacity - Fiberglass - Orange - View Complete Details
Product Number: DADFS1502
In Stock - Hurry, only 132 left.
You May Also Like
Louisville 2-Step Heavy Duty Fiberglass Step Ladder - Heavy-duty industrial ladder has a 300 lbs. duty rating and is made from non-conductive fiberglass. Industrial grade molded plastic ProTop has a magnet, slots for power and hand tools, 2x4’s and pipe, a tray for paint cans and curved front for leg and body comfort. SHOX impact absorption system prevents damage to the frame by dissipating energy from end drops away from the ladder frame. The Da Boot full coverage, slip-resistant extra-grip feet provide the most contact with floor or ground surface. Internal pinch-resistant spreader braces mean this step ladder can be slid into and out of storage without damaging braces or getting hooked on to other equipment. Wide back braces every foot for stabiliy and increased strength. The slip-resistant steps are double-riveted to the frame for extra durability.
- Heavy-duty industrial ladder with 300 lbs. duty rating is made from non-conductive fiberglass.
- Molded plastic ProTop with magnet has slots for holding power and hand tools.
- SHOX impact absorption system provides better protection against damage when dropped on end.
- Da Boot full coverage extra grip rubber feet for slip-resistant use on all legs.
- Inside frame, pinch-resistant spreader braces with sturdy brackets for improved integrity.
- Wide back braces every foot for increased stability and durability.
- Double-rivet step construction ties the slip-resistant aluminum step into the extra deep fiberglass frame.
Still have a question? Click to ask a Question
ReviewsThere are no Customer Reviews yet.
Help out our customers.
Be the first to write a review.
Question & Answer
No questions have been posted for this product.
Have a question about this product? Please click the button below to get started. Once you have posted your question we will submit it to our community of customers and with our own staff who have recent experience with the same product for their open and honest feedback.Ask a Question