IRWIN Carrying Case for Tools - BlueTool Storage & Organization
Product Number: IRW420002
This product is sold out and we do not know when we will be getting another shipment. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Check similar items below to see if a replacement product is available.
You May Also Like
IRWIN Carrying Case for Tools - Blue - Pro Large Tool Organizer features a large capacity for plenty of storage for all sorts of tools and supplies including extension cords, full-size hammer and more (all not included). Main compartment is open at the top for quick, easy access. False bottom provides separate storage for important items. Two levels of pockets around the sides offer compartments of various sizes and design to suit your every tool from levelers to measuring tapes (not included). Carry easily with removable shoulder strap or handle that detaches on one side to avoid getting in your way while you work.
- Enough capacity to carry a broad range of tools and accessories.
- Open at the top for quick and easy access.
- False bottom provides separate storage for important items.
- Durable plastic bottom is water resistant.
- Reinforced handle features extra strength rivets.
- 600D Polyester is durable and virtually maintenance free.
- Soft, Rubberized handle is ergonomically designed to evenly distribute weight.
- Industrial-grade metal clasps provide added strength for heavy loads.
- Uniquely configured pockets are reinforced on the bottom to resist wear and punctures.
- Heavy-duty stitching is tested to withstand heavy use.
Still have a question? Click to ask a Question
ReviewsThere are no Customer Reviews yet.
Help out our customers.
Be the first to write a review.
Question & Answer
No questions have been posted for this product.
Have a question about this product? Please click the button below to get started. Once you have posted your question we will submit it to our community of customers and with our own staff who have recent experience with the same product for their open and honest feedback.Ask a Question