You May Also Like
Click for PDF
Click the link below to download a Material Safety Data Sheet for this product.
DYKEM Action Marker Dye-Based Permanent Marker - Dye-based permanent marker is the solution for your quick-dry marking needs (drying time: 45 to 60 seconds). Valve-action design and fiber tip ensure excellent performance on most smooth surfaces: such as metal, aluminum, plastic, glass, rubber and more. Interchangeable, replaceable tips deliver line-thickness versatility and extended performance. Threaded end can be screwed into a jig or similar apparatus for continuous, machine-based identification applications. Long-lasting Action Marker® have been proven to last six to eight times longer than most capillary markers of comparable size.
- Permanent ink -- marks on smooth surfaces such as metal, aluminum, plastic, glass, rubber and more.
- Interchangeable, replaceable tip.
- Provides six to eight times the writing life of most other capillary markers of comparable size.
- Drying time: 45 to 60 seconds.
- Threaded end can be screwed into a jig or similar apparatus for continuous, machine-based identification applications.
Still have a question? Click to ask a Question
ReviewsThere are no Customer Reviews yet.
Help out our customers.
Be the first to write a review.
Question & Answer
No questions have been posted for this product.
Have a question about this product? Please click the button below to get started. Once you have posted your question we will submit it to our community of customers and with our own staff who have recent experience with the same product for their open and honest feedback.Ask a Question