Show What You Know Common Core Assessment Reference KitLanguage Arts Activities
Math/Reading - 1,136 Pages - Recommended Grades 6-8 - View Complete Details
Product Number: LRZNA3002
In Stock - Hurry, only 108 left.
You May Also Like
Show What You Know Common Core Assessment Reference Kit - This set of books is perfect to have as reference materials in your library, to share with curriculum coordinators in your school or district, or for use in a class where a wide variety of differentiation is needed. Each Student Workbook includes two full-length Practice Tests per subject using a variety of questions to assess critical-thinking skills. Also featured are Test-Taking Strategies and Test-Anxiety Chapters. The Parent/Teacher Edition offers teaching tips, activities, Practice Test answers, Mathematic Reference Materials, Glossary of Terms, and Skills and Correlation Charts.
- Assessments are correlated to the Common Core State Standards.
- Parent/Teacher Edition offers teaching tips and activities, Practice Test answers, Mathematic Reference Materials, Glossary of Terms and Skills and Correlation Charts.
- Student Workbook includes two full-length Practice Tests per subject.
- Student Workbook uses a variety of questions to access critical-thinking skills.
- Test-Taking Strategies Chapter teaches test-taking skills.
- Test-Anxiety Chapter helps students reduce test anxiety.
- Student Workbook contains multiple-choice questions and griddable items.
- Answers are provided in Parent/Teacher Editions.
Still have a question? Click to ask a Question
ReviewsThere are no Customer Reviews yet.
Help out our customers.
Be the first to write a review.
Question & Answer
No questions have been posted for this product.
Have a question about this product? Please click the button below to get started. Once you have posted your question we will submit it to our community of customers and with our own staff who have recent experience with the same product for their open and honest feedback.Ask a Question