Texas Instruments Nspire CX CAS Handheld Graphing CalculatorCalculators
Battery Powered - Black - View Complete Details
Product Number: TEXNSPIRECXCAS
In Stock - Hurry, only 28 left.
Estimated Delivery - 1 business day(s) - Tue 1/24 2 business days - Tue 1/24
Free Shipping - This item qualifies for Free Shipping
You May Also Like
Texas Instruments Nspire CX CAS Handheld Graphing Calculator - Handheld graphing calculator lets you stay mobile, continue learning with a color screen, thin design and rechargeable battery. Use on the PSAT, SAT, AP and PRAXIS exams. With the built-in Computer Algebra System, the TI-Nspire CX CAS Color Graphing Calculator also lets you explore higher-level math concepts including symbolic algebra and symbolic calculus as well as standard numeric calculations. View exact values - in the form of variables such as x and y, radicals and pi - when doing step-by-step arithmetic, algebraic and calculus calculations. Color-code equations, objects, points and lines on the full-color, backlit display. Make faster, stronger connections between equations, graphs and geometric representations on the full-color screen. Chem Box feature lets you easily use chemical notation. You can also graph and rotate 3D functions and change the wire or surface color of your 3D graph. Graphing calculator includes rechargeable battery and wall adapter.
- Computer Algebra System (CAS) capabilities
- Function, parametric, polar, sequence, and 3D graphing
- Multiple graphing functions can be defined, saved, graphed and analyzed at one time
- User-defined list names in Lists & Spreadsheet
- Eleven interactive zoom features
- Numeric evaluations in table format for all graphing modes
- Interactive analysis of function values, roots, maximums, minimums, integrals and derivatives
- Six different graph styles and 15 colors to select from for differentiating the look of each graph drawn
- Matrix operations: transpose and augment matrices; use elementary row operations; find inverse, determinant and reduced row echelon forms; convert matrices to lists and vice versa; calculate eigenvalues and eigenvectors
- List-based one- and two-variable statistical analysis, including logistic, sinusoidal, median-median, linear, logarithmic, exponential, power, quadratic polynomial, cubic polynomial, and quartic polynomial regression models
- Three statistical plot definitions for scatter plots, xy-line plots, histograms, regular and modified box-and-whisker plots, and normal probability plots
- Advanced statistics analysis, including 10 hypothesis testing functions, seven confidence interval functions and one-way analysis of variance
- Eighteen probability distributions functions, including the cumulative distribution function (CDF), probability density function (PDF) and inverse probability distribution function for normal, chi-squared, t-, and F- distributions; and the CDF and PDF for binomial, geometric and Poisson distributions
- Built-in interactive geometry capabilities
- Quick alpha keys
- Simple drop-down menus – emulate the intuitive operation of familiar computer features
- TI-Nspire™ Documents (.tns files) — compatible with TI-Nspire™ Software, TI-Nspire™ handhelds and TI-Nspire™ Apps for iPad® — can be created, edited, saved and reviewed
- Use images (.jpeg, .jpg, .bmp, .png formats) that can be overlaid with graphical elements
- Explore mathematical expressions in symbolic form, see patterns and understand the math behind the formulas
- Visualize of multiple representations of a single problem algebraic, graphical, geometric, numeric and written
- Chem Box feature allows easy input chemical formulas and equations
- Manipulate linked representations of properties to instantly update the others and show meaningful connections without switching screens (e.g.. grab a graphed function and move it to see the effect on corresponding equations and data lists)
Still have a question? Click to ask a Question
ReviewsThere are no Customer Reviews yet.
Help out our customers.
Be the first to write a review.
Question & Answer
No questions have been posted for this product.
Have a question about this product? Please click the button below to get started. Once you have posted your question we will submit it to our community of customers and with our own staff who have recent experience with the same product for their open and honest feedback.Ask a Question