Show What You Know Common Core Assessment Reference KitCross-Curriculum Resources
Math/Reading - 2,040 Pages - Recommended Grades 3-8 - View Complete Details
Product Number: LRZNA3000
In Stock - Hurry, only 82 left.
You May Also Like
Show What You Know Common Core Assessment Reference Kit - This set of books is perfect to have as reference materials in your library, to share with curriculum coordinators in your school or district, or for use in a class where a wide variety of differentiation is needed. Each Student Workbook includes two full-length Practice Tests per subject using a variety of questions to assess critical-thinking skills. Also featured are Test-Taking Strategies and Test-Anxiety Chapters. The Parent/Teacher Edition offers teaching tips, activities, Practice Test answers, Mathematic Reference Materials, Glossary of Terms, and Skills and Correlation Charts.
- Assessments are correlated to the Common Core State Standards.
- Parent/Teacher Edition offers teaching tips and activities, Practice Test answers, Mathematic Reference Materials, Glossary of Terms and Skills and Correlation Charts.
- Student Workbook includes two full-length Practice Tests per subject.
- Student Workbook uses a variety of questions to access critical-thinking skills.
- Test-Taking Strategies Chapter teaches test-taking skills.
- Test-Anxiety Chapter helps students reduce test anxiety.
- Student Workbook contains multiple-choice questions and griddable items.
- Answers are provided in Parent/Teacher Editions.
Still have a question? Click to ask a Question
ReviewsThere are no Customer Reviews yet.
Help out our customers.
Be the first to write a review.
Question & Answer
No questions have been posted for this product.
Have a question about this product? Please click the button below to get started. Once you have posted your question we will submit it to our community of customers and with our own staff who have recent experience with the same product for their open and honest feedback.Ask a Question
This go-to resource contains a year's worth of differentiated activities for literacy centers, correlated with the Common Core State Standards for reading literature and informational text, writing, speaking and listening, and foundational skills. Engaging task cards with word cards, picture ...
Building phonemic awareness is a joy with this BIG, laminated flip chart featuring 20 well-loved nursery rhymes! Teachers can turn to this sturdy, colorful resource every day to teach rhymes and word families, beginning and ending sounds, early reading skills ...
Classroom or home school, this planner will keep your lessons organized. Weekly lesson planner for eight class periods for up to 41 weeks. Includes extra pages for changes. Strong, wire-bound, blue, embossed leatherette-finished cover. Made entirely of recycled materials.Weekly lesson ...