Show What You Know Common Core Assessment Reference KitCross-Curriculum Resources
Math/Reading - 2,040 Pages - Recommended Grades 3-8 - View Complete Details
Product Number: LRZNA3000
In Stock - Hurry, only 82 left.
You May Also Like
Show What You Know Common Core Assessment Reference Kit - This set of books is perfect to have as reference materials in your library, to share with curriculum coordinators in your school or district, or for use in a class where a wide variety of differentiation is needed. Each Student Workbook includes two full-length Practice Tests per subject using a variety of questions to assess critical-thinking skills. Also featured are Test-Taking Strategies and Test-Anxiety Chapters. The Parent/Teacher Edition offers teaching tips, activities, Practice Test answers, Mathematic Reference Materials, Glossary of Terms, and Skills and Correlation Charts.
- Assessments are correlated to the Common Core State Standards.
- Parent/Teacher Edition offers teaching tips and activities, Practice Test answers, Mathematic Reference Materials, Glossary of Terms and Skills and Correlation Charts.
- Student Workbook includes two full-length Practice Tests per subject.
- Student Workbook uses a variety of questions to access critical-thinking skills.
- Test-Taking Strategies Chapter teaches test-taking skills.
- Test-Anxiety Chapter helps students reduce test anxiety.
- Student Workbook contains multiple-choice questions and griddable items.
- Answers are provided in Parent/Teacher Editions.
Still have a question? Click to ask a Question
ReviewsThere are no Customer Reviews yet.
Help out our customers.
Be the first to write a review.