Tripp Lite Ceiling Display/Projector Mount, Up to 37", Up to 80 lbs., BlackProjector Mounts
Ceiling mount with mounting hardware. - View Complete Details
Product Number: TRPDCTM
This product is sold out and we do not know when we will be getting another shipment. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Check similar items below to see if a replacement product is available.
You May Also Like
Tripp Lite Ceiling Display/Projector Mount, Up to 37", Up to 80 lbs., Black - Offers full-motion articulation and can free up valuable wall and floor space by allowing you to effortlessly reposition your display at any time, even after installation. Its simple, user-friendly design features convenient one-touch display adjustment with tilt and swivel capabilities for most 10 to 37-inch flat panel displays. Its durable, all-metal frame with scratch-resistant, powder-coat finish withstands the stress of repeated use and blends easily into any décor. Comes with all necessary mounting hardware and supports weights of up to 80 lbs.
- For flat-panel displays, projectors and HDTVs.
- Sturdy metal frames support a wide variety of flat screen displays from 13 to 37 inches.
- Maximum display weight capacity up to 80 lb.
- VESA® compliance and included mounting hardware make installations quick, easy and secure.
- Suitable for digital signage, informational displays, conference areas, meeting rooms, point-of-purchase displays, security stations, control rooms, instructional settings, public areas, production studios, home theaters and other video display applications.
Still have a question? Click to ask a Question
ReviewsThere are no Customer Reviews yet.
Help out our customers.
Be the first to write a review.
Question & Answer
No questions have been posted for this product.
Have a question about this product? Please click the button below to get started. Once you have posted your question we will submit it to our community of customers and with our own staff who have recent experience with the same product for their open and honest feedback.Ask a Question