Epson PowerLite 98H XGA 3LCD Projector, 3000 LumensDigital Projectors
3LCD projector ideal for classrooms. - View Complete Details
Product Number: EPSV11H687020
In Stock - Hurry, only 16 left.
Estimated Delivery - 1 business day(s) - Tue 10/25 2 business days - Tue 10/25
Free Shipping - This item qualifies for Free Shipping
You May Also Like
Due to its limited shelf life or other concerns, we do not accept returns on this product unless it is damaged, defective or incorrect due to an error on our part.
Epson PowerLite 98H XGA 3LCD Projector, 3000 Lumens - The bright classroom projector with advanced connectivity and premium audio supporting multiple high-definition A/V devices; includes one MHL-enabled port. The PowerLite 98H makes collaboration for BYOD classrooms convenient with the ability to wirelessly share and compare students’ work from multiple devices simultaneously with Moderator device management software. Using the free Epson iProjection™ App, it can project from iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ tablets and smartphones (wireless module sold separately). The PowerLite 98H includes a built-in 16 W speaker and microphone input to engage every student, even in Standby Mode.
- 3x brighter colors and reliable performance — 3LCD, 3-chip technology.
- One measurement of brightness is not enough — look for both high color brightness and high white brightness. The PowerLite 98H has: Color Brightness — 3000 lumens; White Brightness — 3000 lumens.
- Incredible image quality — native XGA (1024 x 768) resolution and 4:3 format.
- Long-lasting, low-cost lamps — up to 10,000 hours in ECO Mode.
- Advanced network control — RJ-45 and optional wireless connectivity for remote projector management, presentations over the network and more.
- Convenient collaboration for BYOD classrooms — wirelessly share and compare students’ work from multiple devices, simultaneously, with Moderator device management software.
- Wireless projection from an array of devices — project from iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ tablets and smartphones with the free Epson iProjection™ App (wireless module sold separately).
- 2x HDMI® digital connectivity — supports multiple high-definition A/V devices; includes one MHL-enabled port.
- Powerful sound to engage every student — includes a built-in 16 W speaker and microphone input; or use external speakers, even in Standby Mode.
Still have a question? Click to ask a Question
ReviewsThere are no Customer Reviews yet.
Help out our customers.
Be the first to write a review.
Question & Answer
No questions have been posted for this product.
Have a question about this product? Please click the button below to get started. Once you have posted your question we will submit it to our community of customers and with our own staff who have recent experience with the same product for their open and honest feedback.Ask a Question