Verbatim Recordable DVD Media With Jewel CasesDVD Media
DVD+R DL (Write Once, Dual Layer Recording) - 8.50 GB/240 Minute Capacity - 8x Writing Speed - 120 mm Diameter - 5/ Pack - View Complete Details
Product Number: VER95311
In Stock - Hurry, only 41 left.
Estimated Delivery - 1 business day(s) - Mon 12/12 2 business days - Tue 12/13
Shipping - This item is eligible for Free Shipping on orders over $45
Note: Must buy in quantities of 8 starting at 64.
Estimated Delivery 5 business day(s) - Fri 12/16 - The products will be shipped directly from the Manufacturer and will require additional time for delivery. 5 business days - Fri 12/16 - The products will be shipped directly from the Manufacturer and will require additional time for delivery.
You May Also Like
Verbatim Recordable DVD Media With Jewel Cases - Branded, DVD+R Double Layer media offers double the storage capacity with two AZO recording layers on a single-sided disc. AZO Technology delivers superior performance and reliability. Discs can hold up to 8.5GB or approximately 4 hours of DVD-quality video on a single disc. Compatible with double-layer writers from leading manufacturers, these discs are ideal for archiving home movies. DVD+R DL discs are one-time record discs, ensuring that your movies, video clips or other data will not be erased. While requiring a dual-layer recorder, these discs are compatible for playback with most standard DVD video players and DVD-ROM drives. Write speed is up to 8X.
- 8.5 GB of storage capacity on a single-sided disc—no need to flip the disc.
- Largest compatible DVD back-up and data archiving format for computer drives.
- Record four hours of DVD quality television and video.
- Supported by high speed Double Layer writers, burn 8.5 GB in approximately 12-15 minutes.
- Compatible with DVD+R DL drives from Sony, Philips, Lite On, and other leading manufacturers.
- Ideal for archiving home movies.
Still have a question? Click to ask a Question
ReviewsThere are no Customer Reviews yet.
Help out our customers.
Be the first to write a review.