Fellowes Helios 60 Thermal Binding MachineBinding Machines
20.88" x 9.44" x 3.94" - 600 Sheet Binding Capacity - Platinum/Graphite - View Complete Details
Product Number: FEL5219501
You May Also Like
Click for Tour
Click the link above for a guided, interactive tour of this product.
Fellowes Helios 60 Thermal Binding Machine - Ideal for medium duty home, office or desktop use. Rapid 30-60 second binding cycle with one-minute heat up. HeatGuard™ technology reduces surface heat so binder is always safe to touch. Includes manual document measure for ease of use. Visually indicates when machine is ready and beeps when binding is done. Auto shut-off safety feature prevents overheating. Folds flat for storage.
- Ideal for large offices; features one-step, worry-free thermal binding for up to 600 sheets.
- 1-3 minute thermal binding cycle with a 4-minute heat-up time.
- HeatShield safety barrier prevents accidental contact with the heating plate.
- Auto document thickness detector selects themal binding settings.
- Visual indicators let you know when the machine is ready to use, and an audible alert lets you know when the binding cycle is complete.
- Auto shut-off safety feature prevents overheating.
- Folds flat for storage.
- For use with thermal binding covers only.
Still have a question? Click to ask a Question
ReviewsThere are no Customer Reviews yet.
Help out our customers.
Be the first to write a review.
Question & Answer
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:I AM PLANNING ON USING WHITE GLOSS COVERS THAT ARE INKJET AND LASER PRINTABLE, MADE FOR A THERMAL MACHINE, AND REQUIRE I INSERT A GLUE STRIP. WILL THESE WORK IN THIS MACHINE ?
STEPHEN PITONIAKAsked on 3/6/2012 by Steve from Lafayette NY
A:Yes. You simply have to trim the glue strips to the proper size.Answered on 3/18/2012 by Larry from Bakersfield, CA