Lathem 6000E Electronic Attendance RecorderTime Clocks & Recorders
Electronic payroll recorder features 6-column shift, 2-color printing and an external signal relay. - View Complete Details
Product Number: LTH6000E
In Stock - Hurry, only 900 left.
Estimated Delivery - 6 business day(s) - Tue 12/13 7 business days - Tue 12/13
Free Shipping - This item qualifies for Free Shipping
You May Also Like
Lathem 6000E Electronic Attendance Recorder - The 6000E Electronic Payroll Recorder is designed for businesses that need a fast and reliable way to track employee attendance. Employees simply drop their time card in the top and it automatically prints and ejects the card in just seconds.
* The 6000E's dot matrix printer can be easily programmed to print the time in 12-hour (AM/PM) or 24-hour format, as well as in regular minutes or 1/100 of an hour.
* A programmable time table can be used to automatically shift between one of six columns across the card to accommodate additional break and overtime punches.
* A built-in relay allows synchronized external bell ringing to indicate the start and stop of work periods and breaks.
* Standard two-color printing can be used to highlight tardy arrivals and early departures in red for quick time card auditing.
* Unlike traditional time recorders, the 6000E never needs resetting following a power interruption, due to its lithium battery-backed memory.
* An optional rechargeable battery also allows for full operation for 24 hours or 100 punches in case of a power failure. The clock's perpetual calendar changes the year, month, date, and even adjusts for daylight saving automatically.
Still have a question? Click to ask a Question
ReviewsThere are no Customer Reviews yet.
Help out our customers.
Be the first to write a review.
Question & Answer
No questions have been posted for this product.
Have a question about this product? Please click the button below to get started. Once you have posted your question we will submit it to our community of customers and with our own staff who have recent experience with the same product for their open and honest feedback.Ask a Question