Samsung Xpress SL-C2620DW Color Laser PrinterColor Laser Printers
Color laser printer prints 27 ppm. - View Complete Details
Product Number: SASSLC2620DW
In Stock - Hurry, only 107 left.
You May Also Like
Samsung Xpress SL-C2620DW Color Laser Printer - The smart choice for modern business environments that demand printers that have mobile printing capabilities and produce high-quality color output. Speed, ease of operation and cost efficiency are also key requirements for businesses to run productivity and economically. ReCP technology and high-density resolutions ensure exceptionally sharp color printouts with professional-quality results every time. Plus, Samsung’s polymerized toner produces vivid, glossy images that are durable and fade-resistant. Tight deadlines and high print volumes are no problem. The Xpress C2620DW delivers fast performance with print speeds of 27/27 ppm thanks to a dual CPU and 256 MB memory. These workhorse printers not only produce high-quality output at blazing-fast speeds, but they are simple and economical to operate. By implementing Samsung Printer Xpress C2620DW, businesses can be more efficient, flexible and productive.
- Higher-quality print output: Samsung’s rendering engine for clean page (ReCP) technology for sharp text and clean images up to 9,600 x 600 dpi effective output.
- Polymerized toner: printouts have crisper lines and more vivid colors. Paper curling is eliminated and a higher wax content improves image gloss and enhances durability, preventing fading.
- High-speed printing and image processing - Print speeds up to 26 pages per minute (ppm), 533 MHz dual-core processor and 512 MB standard memory (expandable to 1 GB) all reduce completion time.
- A wider range of media handling for professional documents:vmultipurpose tray supports media up to 220 gsm (grams per square meter) in weight, numerous labels, cards and envelopes can be printed with the multipurpose tray, virtually eliminating hand-feeding time.
- A wide 4.3" touch panel provides a smart user interface and convenient access to preinstalled and custom print solutions.
- USB direct printing: print jobs directly from a UBS drive using the USB docket on the printer.
- Diverse web-connected solutions that raise productivity" The XOA web platform supports an array of server-based productivity solutions. Tap into a robust lineup of web-connected solutions from the user interface. Easily install and manage custom solutions from the server.
- Print more on each page with N-up and duplex functionality, change to toner save mode, skip blank pages or print in grayscale instead of full color. View CO2, power and paper savings with the results simulator.
- Cut costs with duplex printing - Paper is turned automatically for two-sided printing with a possible 50 percent savings on paper consumption.
- Low power consumption - Consumes less energy than most other models. Polymerized toner requires lower fusing temperature. Instant fusing technology saves warm-up time before first print.
Still have a question? Click to ask a Question
ReviewsThere are no Customer Reviews yet.
Help out our customers.
Be the first to write a review.
Question & Answer
No questions have been posted for this product.
Have a question about this product? Please click the button below to get started. Once you have posted your question we will submit it to our community of customers and with our own staff who have recent experience with the same product for their open and honest feedback.Ask a Question