Oki Microline 320 Turbo Dot Matrix Impact PrinterDot Matrix Printers
Dot matrix printer features a narrow carriage, 435 cps print speed and 128 kB RAM. - View Complete Details
Product Number: OKI62411601
In Stock - Hurry, only 153 left.
You May Also Like
Oki Microline 320 Turbo Dot Matrix Impact Printer - This 9-pin dot matrix printer is blazing new trails in productivity. Specifically designed to offer enhanced paper-handling capabilities and precisely formed output. The durable rack-and-pinion drive system ensures a longer quality lifespan than belt or cable systems. Accurately positions continuous forms for a clean tear at the perforation.
- Rugged printhead design keeps print images sharp for a 200-million character life.
- Efficient motor reduces friction, heat build-up and wear.
- Long-lasting rack and pinion drive system ensures print quality.
- Impact-resistant chassis protects entire mechanism.
- Lightweight samarium cobalt magnet and spring-activated pins deliver a stronger punch.
- Easily accommodates multi-part forms and stock.
- Patented optical sensor accurately positions the printhead on the page.
- Auto-tear feature accurately positions continuous forms for a clean tear at the perforation.
Still have a question? Click to ask a Question
ReviewsThere are no Customer Reviews yet.
Help out our customers.
Be the first to write a review.
Question & Answer
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:my current printer is an Oki Microline 320 Turbo 9 pin printer model number 22800A, will this printer be compatible to my current systemAsked on 6/4/2015 by Gil from Westlake, LA
A:The Oki Microline 320 Turbo Dot Matrix Impact Printer will be compatible with UNIX,Windows® 3.x, 95, NT 4.0, 98, 2000, XP, Novell NetWare® NDS, NDPS, NLSP, IPX and SPX operating systems.Answered on 6/4/2015 by Community Answer from None
Have a question about this product? Please click the button below to get started. Once you have posted your question we will submit it to our community of customers and with our own staff who have recent experience with the same product for their open and honest feedback.Ask a Question