You May Also Like
Due to its limited shelf life or other concerns, we do not accept returns on this product unless it is damaged, defective or incorrect due to an error on our part.
Homefree Gluten Free Vanilla Mini Cookies - Don't pick just any cookies—pick the ones that won Shape Magazine's coveted "Best Snack Award." They are free of the eight most common food allergens (peanuts, tree nuts, eggs, dairy, wheat, soy, fish and shellfish) and gluten. Cookies are low sodium, certified organic (70%) and low glycemic. Certified a good source of whole grain: At least 9 grams per bag! These award-winning crunchy mini cookies taste great and are healthy for everyone, including those with special dietary needs. Made in a dedicated bakery free of peanuts, tree nuts, eggs, dairy, wheat and gluten, with carefully sourced and allergen-tested ingredients. These are sweetened in part with fruit juice. Winner of the Food and Beverage Product Innovations Award.
- Tasty cookies selected for "Best Snack Award" by Shape Magazine.
- Free of the eight most common food allergens and gluten.
- Low sodium, certified organic (70%) and low glycemic.
- Certified a good source of whole grain: At least 9 grams per bag!
- Crunchy, great tasting cookies are great for those with special dietary needs.
- Made in a dedicated bakery free of peanuts, tree nuts, eggs, dairy, wheat and gluten.
- Sweetened with fruit juice.
- Winner of the Food and Beverage Product Innovations Award.
- Nothing artificial.
- No soy or rice.
- No trans fat or cholesterol
- Homefree is a certified B Corporation for strong commitment to social and environmental responsibility.
Still have a question? Click to ask a Question
ReviewsThere are no Customer Reviews yet.
Help out our customers.
Be the first to write a review.
Question & Answer
No questions have been posted for this product.
Have a question about this product? Please click the button below to get started. Once you have posted your question we will submit it to our community of customers and with our own staff who have recent experience with the same product for their open and honest feedback.Ask a Question