Quaker Oats Foods Breakfast Squares Soft Baked Bars

Individually Wrapped, No Artificial Flavor - Peanut Butter - 2.11 oz - 6 / Box
Product Number: QKR56256
$8.89
Free Shipping Orders Over $45+ Estimated Delivery
Non Returnable See our return policy for more information
Favorite
Compare
Request Quote

Product Description

Quaker Oats Foods Breakfast Squares Soft Baked Bars - Quaker Breakfast Squares are baked with 23 grams of whole grains per serving for a nutritious way to satisfy your morning hunger. Soft baked bars are made with only delicious ingredients without any artificial flavors or high fructose corn syrup for a delicious treat you can feel good about craving. Breakfast bars are a great source of fiber and are individually packaged for a conveniently portable way to satisfy your hunger wherever your plans take you.

Product Specifications

  • Assembly Required
    No
  • Brand Name
    Quaker Oats
  • Country of Origin
    United States
  • Features
    Individually Wrapped No Artificial Flavor
  • Flavor
    Peanut Butter
  • Ingredients
    Whole grain rolled oats, peanut spread (peanuts, sugar, palm oil, salt, peanut oil), whole wheat flour, invert sugar, brown sugar, oligofructose, vegetable shortening (canola oil, palm oil, palm kernal oil), brown rice crisp (whole grain brown rice flour, sugar, salt), peanuts, glycerin, water, modified corn starch. Contains 2% or less of salt, sodium bicarbonate, natural flavor caramel color, mixed tocopherols (preservative).
  • Manufacturer
    QUAKER FOODS QUAKER FOODS
  • Manufacturer Part Number
    56256
  • Nutrition Facts
    Serving Size 1 bar (60 g)Servings Per Container 5Amount per Serving Calories 250 Calories from Fat 90 Total Fat 10g 16% Saturated Fat 2g 10% Trans Fat 0g Polyunsaturated Fat 3g Monounsaturated Fat 5g Cholesterol 0mg 0% Sodium 170mg 7% Potassium 170mg 5% Total Carbohydrate 35g 12% Dietary Fiber 6g 22% Sugars 11g Sugar Alcohol 2g Protein 6g Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 0% Iron 0% Vitamin D 0%
  • Packaging
    8
  • Product Name
    Foods Breakfast Squares Soft Baked Bars
  • Product Type
    Snack Bars
  • Recycled
    No
  • Refurbished
    N

Reviews

Question and Answer