HON Solve Seating ReActiv Task StoolStools & Drafting Chairs
5-star Base - Black - 20.13" Seat Width - 29.8" Width x 28.8" Depth x 52.9" Height - View Complete Details
Product Number: HONSVSR1ACLCO10
In Stock - Hurry, only 23 left.
You May Also Like
HON Lifetime Warranty
HON Lifetime Warranty offers assurance that the item purchased will be free from workmanship defects or defective material for the life of the product. Should a failure occur under normal use as the result of defective material or workmanship, the manufacturer will repair or replace the product. Some exclusions apply. Contact the manufacturer for full warranty details.
HON Solve Seating ReActiv Task Stool - Solve is the single seating solution that helps a variety of users achieve optimal comfort. This task stool features a breakthrough ReActiv back material designed to provide enhanced support above and beyond ilira-stretch mesh. The adjustable footring can be moved up and down to accommodate users of all heights. The synchronized seat and back provide proper balance, alignment and lumbar support, and can be adjusted with a single lever. Arms adjust from 7-1/2 to 11-1/2" in height and 17-3/8" to 20-1/8" in width. Functions include pneumatic seat-height adjustment, seat-glide mechanism, 360-degree swivel, dual-action synchro tilt, tilt tension and tilt lock. 26-1/2" diameter, five-star base is equipped with 2-4/11" dual-wheeled casters for easy chair movement. Weight capacity is 300 lb."
- The synchronized seat and back move in harmony with the user to provide continuous comfort.
- Seat glide adjustment moves the seat cushion forward or back to adapt to upper leg length.
- Waterfall seat edge promotes better leg circulation.
- Height- and width-adjustable arms for upper body support.
- Warranted for users up to 300 lbs.
- The distinctive ReActiv hexagonal design is molded from flexible thermoplastic elastomers and contains dozens of intersecting nodes which flex independently and move with your body, delivering continuous support while allowing air to flow for lasting comfort.
Still have a question? Click to ask a Question
ReviewsThere are no Customer Reviews yet.
Help out our customers.
Be the first to write a review.
Question & Answer
No questions have been posted for this product.
Have a question about this product? Please click the button below to get started. Once you have posted your question we will submit it to our community of customers and with our own staff who have recent experience with the same product for their open and honest feedback.Ask a Question