Tennsco Imperial Starter Shelving UnitIndustrial & Commercial Shelving
36" x 12" x 88" - Steel - Sand - 7 Shelves - 400 lb Weight Capacity - View Complete Details
Product Number: TNN1288PCSD
In Stock - Hurry, only 75 left.
You May Also Like
Made in America
This product was manufactured in the United States.
Tennsco Imperial Starter Shelving Unit - Imperial Shelving is ideal for tab filing and makes files more visible when using a color-coding system, and more accessible by keeping them upright and orderly. Extra large 7-1/2 high shelf dividers are adjustable in 2" increments and keep letter-size folders upright and contents intact. Steel shoulder rivets, combined with steel uprights and shelf supports, offer a 400 lb. capacity per shelf. Rigid framework requires no nuts, bolts or sway braces as potential obstacles so you can have easy access to files. Shelving features a unique keyhole slot design so shelves and supports snap together with shoulder rivets and assembly does not require tools. Attach any number of add-one units (sold separately) to create a row of shelves."
- Provides a single freestanding unit.
- Use with Add-On Units for a complete wall system.
- Units snap together without tools or fasteners.
- All shelves are adjustable.
- Order one Starter Set and any number of matching height Add-On Units. Two "L" uprights for the frame.
- Includes adjustable 12" deep shelves, shelf supports and five file dividers per shelf.
- 200- to 300-lb. load capacity per shelf with weight evenly distributed.
- Heavy-duty rolled steel construction with sand finish.
Still have a question? Click to ask a Question
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Adequate Depth
- Adjustable Shelf Height
- Attractive Design
- Easy To Set Up
- Sturdy Construction
- Smaller Rooms
Comments about Tennsco Imperial Starter Shelving Unit:
We are currently using this as a medical chart shelf. It was super easy to put together. In fact, I only used a hammer to make sure the brackets were in place firmly. It is very tall so we use a step ladder.
"Write your Opinion"
Help others make the right choice.
Tell them what you think.