bbf Series A Advantage Corner Desk by Bush FurnitureCorner Workstations
47.25" Width x 47.25" Depth x 30" Height - Natural Cherry Top, Slate Frame - View Complete Details
Product Number: BSHWC57466
In Stock - Hurry, only 3 left.
You May Also Like
Made in America
This product was manufactured in the United States.
Click for Tour
Click the link above for a guided, interactive tour of this product.
bbf Series A Advantage Corner Desk by Bush Furniture - Expandable collection of desks, hutches, and accessories provides hundreds of ways to increase workflow efficiencies. Durable, 1 thick melamine worksurface is scratch-resistant and stain-resistant. Edgebanding stands up to collisions and dents. Design also features solid hardwood molded feet, a wire cable management system, and file drawers that hold letter-size or legal-size files. Lateral files accommodate letter-size or legal-size files. File drawers feature full-extension, ball-bearing slides. Corner Connectors link separate desks into single L-shape configurations. Hutches add overhead storage to desks and have full-width tackboard on back panels. Use corner desk as a stand-alone unit or add a desk at either side to form efficient "L" configurations."
- Durable thermally fused laminate work surfaces feature superior resistance to scratches and stains.
- All work surfaces and leg end panels are 1" thick.
- Accepts Universal or Articulating Keyboard Tray or Pencil Drawer.
- Accepts the addition of 48"W Corner Hutch or 48"W Hutch on one side.
- Wire management system provides desktop and leg grommets.
- Sturdy molded ABS feet with steel inserts include adjustable levelers for stability on uneven floors.
Still have a question? Click to ask a Question
ReviewsThere are no Customer Reviews yet.
Help out our customers.
Be the first to write a review.
Question & Answer
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:will this corner desk mate/match up with the 48" series A desk?Asked on 9/3/2015 by Dave from Grand Rapids MI
A:Yes, the bbf Series A Corner Desk will pair with the Series A Workstation Desk.Answered on 9/4/2015 by Adam from Columbus, Wisc.