HON 10700 Series "L" Workstation Left ReturnReturns & Bridges
48" Width x 24" Depth x 29.50" Height - 2 Drawer - Single Pedestal on Left Side - Waterfall Edge - Wood - Mahogany Top - View Complete Details
Product Number: HON10716LNN
In Stock - Hurry, only 57 left.
You May Also Like
Made in America
This product was manufactured in the United States.
HON Lifetime Warranty
HON Lifetime Warranty offers assurance that the item purchased will be free from workmanship defects or defective material for the life of the product. Should a failure occur under normal use as the result of defective material or workmanship, the manufacturer will repair or replace the product. Some exclusions apply. Contact the manufacturer for full warranty details.
HON 10700 Series "L" Workstation Left Return - Left return is designed to attach to desks, credenzas and other components of the HON 10700 Series Laminate Wood Desk Collection. Use with the right-pedestal desk or peninsula to form an L-shaped workstation. Premium, multilayer, high-pressure, Mahogany laminate surface resists water, scratches and most solvents. Design also includes a full left pedestal with a box/file configuration, breakfront modesty panel and user-friendly waterfall edges. Locking drawers offer five-sided construction for easy drawer alignment or replacement of drawer fronts. Use the included hangrail for side-to-side letter-size and legal-size filing and front-to-back letter-size filing in the file drawer. Return also features two cord-management grommets on the worksurface for easy cord routing or anchor points for stack-on storage; one-cord, pass-through grommet in the modesty panel's top center; and adjustable, hex leveling glides for easy leveling.
- Desk and Return sold and shipped separately?ORDER BOTH.
- A modular management solution that combines stylish profiles and elegant accents with top-grade fit and finish.
- Abrasion- and stain-resistant high-pressure laminate with elegant hardwood trim.
- Grommets on worksurface for cable management.
- Full-extension file and 3/4-extension box drawers ride on steel ball bearing suspensions.
- Drawers lock to secure contents.
- ?One Key? core removable locks make re-keying quick and easy.
- File drawer has rails for hanging file folders.
- Adjustable leveling glides on base.
Still have a question? Click to ask a Question
ReviewsThere are no Customer Reviews yet.
Help out our customers.
Be the first to write a review.
Question & Answer
No questions have been posted for this product.
Have a question about this product? Please click the button below to get started. Once you have posted your question we will submit it to our community of customers and with our own staff who have recent experience with the same product for their open and honest feedback.Ask a Question