Samsill Clean Touch Antimicrobial D-Ring BinderStandard Ring Binders
Letter Size - 6" D-Ring - 1,300 Sheet Capacity - Blue - View Complete Details
Product Number: SAM16322
In Stock - Hurry, only 153 left.
Estimated Delivery - 1 business day(s) - Tue 2/21 2 business days - Wed 2/22
Shipping - This item is eligible for Free Shipping on orders over $45
Note: Must buy in quantities of 6 starting at 6.
Estimated Delivery 10 business day(s) - Mon 3/6 - The products will be shipped directly from the Manufacturer and will require additional time for delivery. 10 business days - Mon 3/6 - The products will be shipped directly from the Manufacturer and will require additional time for delivery.
You May Also Like
Made in America
This product was manufactured in the United States.
This product contains at least 30 percent postconsumer material.
Samsill Clean Touch Antimicrobial D-Ring Binder - Clean Touch binder promotes cleaner schools, offices, homes and hospitals with built-in antimicrobial protection. Agion's all-natural additive fights against the growth of bacteria, mold, fungus and mildew for the life of the binder. Agion's additive is nature's antimicrobial and is based on silver (not nanosilver). Agion has global registrations including EPA and FDA. Organize your binder with a fast-reference label holder. Locking D-ring holds 25 percent more letter-size sheets than a standard round-ring binder. 6 capacity holds approximately 1,250 sheets. Rings mounted on the back cover reduce wear and let letter-size pages lie flat. With heavy-duty construction, binders are built to last. Two clear, inside pockets provide extra storage for loose documents. Nonstick material will not lift copy. Binder also offers vinyl-covered chipboard and is 100 percent recyclable."
- All natural, silver-based antimicrobial additive by Agion prevents the growth of bacteria, mold, fungus and mildew on the binder's surface.
- Built-in protection.
- Antimicrobial protection does not wear off and lasts for the life of the binder.
- Agion's additive is based on silver (not nanosilver)—Nature's Antimicrobial.
- Agion has global registrations including the EPA and FDA.
- Lifetime product guarantee—A Binders for Life product.
- Organize your binders using fast-reference label holders.
- Locking D-rings mounted on back cover allow pages to lie flat and reduce wear and tear while holding up to 25% more pages than standard round rings.
- Two clear, inside pockets provide extra storage for loose documents.
Still have a question? Click to ask a Question
ReviewsThere are no Customer Reviews yet.
Help out our customers.
Be the first to write a review.
Question & Answer
No questions have been posted for this product.
Have a question about this product? Please click the button below to get started. Once you have posted your question we will submit it to our community of customers and with our own staff who have recent experience with the same product for their open and honest feedback.Ask a Question