Post-it Wall Easel, Adhesive Mount, Plastic, Smoke, 2/Pack

Wall easel mounts to wall with removable adhesive strips. - View Complete Details

Product Number: MMMEH5592PK

5 star rating562 reviews|Read All Reviews|Write a Review

In Stock - Hurry, only 164 left.

Estimated Delivery - 1 business day(s) - Mon 12/5 2 business days - Tue 12/6

Free Returns - Return this item free of charge. View Details.

Shipping - This item is eligible for Free Shipping on orders over $45

Save BIG
off OfficeDepot $21.49 ?

Accessories

You May Also Like

More like this

Product Details

Post-it Wall Easel, Adhesive Mount, Plastic, Smoke, 2/Pack - Now a solution for using Post-it® Easel Pads in spaces not conducive for an easel stand, the Post-it® Wall Easel. This innovative, sleek and light weight hanger mounts to walls and doors with two Command™ Strips, turning virtually any space into a potential meeting space. Complete with a built-in marker tray, the Post-it® Wall Easel is great for breakout sessions in larger meetings or small group collaboration in offices or common work areas. Just 15 inches wide by 3.25 inches tall, it is compact and portable.

• Unique, light weight, wall-mounted hanger takes the place of bulky easel stands.
  • Command™ Strips provide an easy, non-damaging mounting system.
  • Quickly and easily turn walls into meeting spaces.
  • Also a convenient storage solution for extra Post-it® Easel Pads.
  • Includes two wall easels and eight Command™ Adhesive Strips.
  • Each Post-it® Wall Easel holds two Post-it® Easel Pads (not included).
View Product Specs
Still have a question? Click to ask a Question
Open
Alternate ImageAlternate ImageAlternate ImageAlternate ImageAlternate ImageAlternate Image

Reviews

REVIEW SNAPSHOT®

by PowerReviews
Post-it Wall Easel, Adhesive Mount, Plastic, Smoke, 2/Pack

(based on 62 reviews)

Ratings Distribution

• 5 Stars

(59)

• 4 Stars

(3)

• 3 Stars

(0)

• 2 Stars

(0)

• 1 Stars

(0)

100%

of respondents would recommend this to a friend.

Reviewed by 62 customers

Displaying reviews 1-20

Previous | Next »

So Many Uses!

By 

from Los Angeles, CA, United States

Comments about Post-it Wall Easel, Adhesive Mount, Plastic, Smoke, 2/Pack:

The first time I saw the poster-sized self-sticking pads, I thought it was a great idea, but the pads itself is heavy and putting them on traditional easels made it difficult to write on. I'm glad they came up with this wall easel. It has a slim design, light-weight, and has a clear-grey finishing overall that blends in with most decor. Best of all, it comes with 8 command strips so you don't have to second guess which size to buy. Since 3M gave me a free sample of this product to evaluate, I have decided to test out the command strips - on the first try, I used plain water to wipe a clean wall and nothing else. The tapes hold up for a few days and gave in. Then the next set, alcohol was used to prep the area before the tapes are set as instructed, and sure enough, they stick on with no problems at all. It's been months and still going strong! This is so much better than using a traditional tripod easel. A note on the removal - it does remove with no residue. Given it seems so sturdy, I was worried about it damaging the paint but they came out super clean and easy. Overall, I enjoy having this product. I recommend this not only for office use but for school and even home use. It helps make organization easy without compromising style.

Great idea!

By 

from Salem, AL, United States

3M gave me a free sample of this product to evaluate. I like not having to have a bulky easel stand. I also like that it does not damage walls.

Worked Great

By 

from Oregon City, OR, United States

I received the product free from 3M and used it at a HS BBQ. It worked great for it's portability. We used it to put up prices for our menu, post the 50/50 raffle winner. Thanks for a wonderful product

Where has this been?!?!

By 

from Valdosta, GA, United States

I received the wall easel as part of a promotion item. We have used the wall easel with several meeting and I get asked "Where did you get that?" I have enjoyed using this product!!

Great product

By 

from Bel Air, MD, United States

I received this product from 3M to evaluate along with the easel pads. I was a little hesitant about sticking them on the wall, but it held very well and there was no issue with removing it. The only caution I'd advise is when it's used on a multi-texture surface (such as textured wallpaper). The hold wasn't as strong as it is on a smoother surface.

Another great product

By 

from Marietta, GA, United States

I have the opportunity to have the free sample of this product to evaluate and I cant express how much I love it. This Post It Wall Easel is very easy to use, and it has stayed pretty well on the wall. I left the pads on the easel permanently on one spot, and it has hold up great, no falling down even once. I tested to see how easy it is to remove this easel from the wall. To my surprise, despite the fact that it has stayed well on the wall, removal process was super easy too; just slowly slide tab straight down against the wall until easel releases from the wall. No residue left behind, no damage to the wall.

Easy to hang and remove!

By 

from Belton, TX, United States

I was fortunate enough to be one chosen to receive free Wall Easels to use and review. It was so easy to hang and because I didn't take into consideration how long the Easel pad was, I had to remove and rehang it higher on the wall. This wall easel will be great for traveling, especially flying, with all my tools for training classes. Thank you 3M for such a great tool to use!

Very nice, very useful

By 

from Raleigh, NC, United States

Post it sent me this to try and I love it. It is just what I need in the office. It gives me quite a few days of work to do and is useful to display my work as well.

Great Product

By 

from St Petersburg, FL, United States

I signed up to receive the wall easel for free to review the product. I guess I didn't read closely enough that it included two easel pads as well. I was very pleased with this surprise. I use the product at home to make spelling homework more fun for my son. We love that we can hang the pages on the walls anywhere in our house and I am happy not to put holes in the walls.

Always Available

By 

from California, United States

I volunteer to evaluate products for 3M, and the company sent me a free sample of this wall easel. It has made it easy to use the flip chart sized post-its with out having to set up an easel. It is great for my office.

Convenient product

By 

from NJ

I received a free sample of this product from 3M which came with the wall easel mount and a set of large wall pads. I brought this into my office and we used it at a meeting. It is nice since you do not have to carry around the large foldable easel stand and can mount this onto any wall and remove it easily. It would be nice if there was an attachment that allowed posters or foam boards to hook up to this wall mount but overall I would recommend it.

My family Loves this product!

By 

from Nampa, ID, United States

I was sent an email asking if I would like a free wall easel and of course I said yes! I immediately hung it on the wall when it arrived. Our family loves Post-it products!!

awesome product

By 

from Lubbock, TX, United States

This bracket is soo helpful with the easel pad. Makes learning so much fun

great idea

By 

from Austin, TX, United States

received as a sample, for my review. Love it , holds onto all really well and the easel pads fit perfect, even has a place to hold pens.

Such a cool product!

By 

from Wendell, ID, United States

I placed this in my sons room since he loves to draw. Within 2 days our house was covered with large drawings. They act as post it notes so they stick on the walls. With the command strips it stuck nicely to the wall and hasn't budged. What an awesome product!

Great for projects!

By 

from Dallas, TX, United States

I received this product as a sample from 3m at the perfect time. I was looking for a movable easel for a confined space. Since it attaches directly to the wall this product works out perfectly. Also glad sharpies do not bleed through the paper. As an added bonus it has the post-it style sticky on the top of sheets. Individual sheets can be removed and stuck to wall where needed.

So many uses!

By 

from Portland, OR

I got a free sample to evaluate, along with 2 pads of paper. I gave one set to my daughter and kept one for myself. I use mine to outline writing projects, sketch out website wireframes and other work projects. My daughter is moving and uses it as a great to-do list keeper/reminder. And my granddaughters have a grand time drawing on it. Great idea!

great for home and office

By 

from phila pa

3M gave me a free sample of this product to evaluate. As soon as we opened the package my kids thought it was great to have a giant sticky note pad. We hung 1 of the easel's up with a couple command strips easily. So far they have began their Christmas lists with the one at home and they made a happy birthday sign for sibling. The back of the individual sticky part doesn't leave a mark on our walls and can be reapplied without wearing out. The 2nd easel I put hung up at work. We have a small office that customers stop in and it is helpful that this isn't a bulky stand or something I need to make holes in the wall with. It is better for us that the notes can't be erased and staff can follow up on the meeting notes since they are hanging up until we decide to remove them. So far it's been useful for us!

Easy to use

By 

from Undisclosed

Received full size sample and found it to be strong and easy to use. Would recommend.

Awesome Product

By 

from San Diego, CA, United States

I received the product free from 3M to review. It's was super easy to hang, easel pads are removable, and post-it sheets can be removed from pad to stick on another wall or door. My 6 year old grand daughter enjoyed drawing on the sheet that was placed on a door (adjustable for her height).

Displaying reviews 1-20

Previous | Next »

"Write your Opinion"

Help others make the right choice.
Tell them what you think.

Write a Review

Question & Answer

No questions have been posted for this product.

Have a question about this product? Please click the button below to get started. Once you have posted your question we will submit it to our community of customers and with our own staff who have recent experience with the same product for their open and honest feedback.

Ask a Question