Avery Slide & Lift Tab Hanging File FoldersGreen Hanging Folders
Letter - 1/3 Tab Cut - 24/ Pack - Green - View Complete Details
Product Number: AVE73506
This product is sold out and we do not know when we will be getting another shipment. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Check similar items below to see if a replacement product is available.
You May Also Like
Avery Slide & Lift Tab Hanging File Folders - Get your filing cabinets under control and running more efficiently with these innovative hanging folders. The tabs slide left and right to any position so you can always see what you're looking for—no more blocking out by other hanging folder tabs. You can also lift the tabs up as reminders for important items or to call out priorities. Just write directly on the tabs using a ballpoint pen, pencil or permanent marker. For other writing instruments or to print, use the included file folder labels. Need to make a change? No problem. Erase with a pink pencil eraser and write again. Your file cabinets will be organized and running smooth with these unique, inventive hanging folders.
- Tabs slide left and right and lift up for easy visibility within a file cabinet.
- Slide tabs to any position to view file names and lift tabs to indicate priority or a reminder.
- Write directly on the tab using a ballpoint pen, pencil or permanent marker.
- For other writing instruments or to print, use the included printable White Filing Labels.
- No need for paper or plastic inserts.
- To reuse, just erase with a pink pencil eraser, and write again.
Still have a question? Click to ask a Question
ReviewsThere are no Customer Reviews yet.
Help out our customers.
Be the first to write a review.
Question & Answer
No questions have been posted for this product.
Have a question about this product? Please click the button below to get started. Once you have posted your question we will submit it to our community of customers and with our own staff who have recent experience with the same product for their open and honest feedback.Ask a Question