Quality Park Slice Cutters, Ceramic Blade, #S3, 1 1/4 x 6 3/4, Orange/BlackUtility Knives & Cutters
Ceramic blades with ergonomic ABS handles. - View Complete Details
Product Number: QUA46907
In Stock - Hurry, only 79 left.
Estimated Delivery - 1 business day(s) - Tue 1/24 2 business days - Wed 1/25
Shipping - This item is eligible for Free Shipping on orders over $45
Note: Must buy in quantities of 24 starting at 24.
Estimated Delivery 8 business day(s) - Thu 2/2 - The products will be shipped directly from the Manufacturer and will require additional time for delivery. 8 business days - Thu 2/2 - The products will be shipped directly from the Manufacturer and will require additional time for delivery.
You May Also Like
Quality Park Slice Cutters, Ceramic Blade, #S3, 1 1/4 x 6 3/4, Orange/Black - Safety and savings aren't rocket science; they're simple with Slice™ cutters! Choose durability and strength, with Slice™ patented ceramic blades that last up to 10x longer than steel. A single Slice™ ceramic blade can take the place of up to 20 metal blades. They are safer than traditional metal blades, yet they cut through corrugated packaging like butter. Fewer blade changes mean less money spent and fewer injuries. The zirconium oxide ceramic blade never rusts like metal blades do and is non-corrosive, non-conductive and non-sparking with an oil-free finish. Slice™ cutters are ergonomically designed with ABS plastic for comfort, keeping hands protected. Thicker blades make it easier and safer to handle. Double-sided ceramic blades are thicker with rounded edges, for easier and safer usage. Cutters require less energy to use, reducing fatigue while providing a clean, controlled cut.
- Slice™ patented ceramics stays sharp up to 10x longer than steel.
- Single Slice™ ceramic blade equals up to 20 metal blades.
- Cuts through corrugated like butter.
- Safer than traditional blades.
- Fewer blade changes mean less money spent, less downtime and fewer injuries.
- Zirconium oxide ceramic blade never rusts; is non-corrosive, non-conductive and non-sparking with an oil-free finish.
- Ergonomically designed for comfort while using.
- Patented ceramic blades are thicker and double sided with rounded edges for easier and safer usage.
- Cutters require less energy to use.
Still have a question? Click to ask a Question
ReviewsThere are no Customer Reviews yet.
Help out our customers.
Be the first to write a review.
Question & Answer
No questions have been posted for this product.
Have a question about this product? Please click the button below to get started. Once you have posted your question we will submit it to our community of customers and with our own staff who have recent experience with the same product for their open and honest feedback.Ask a Question