Avery UltraDuty GHS Chemical Labels for Epson ColorWorks C831 Printer, Waterproof, 8.5" x 14", 500 Pk (60512)Chemical Labels
Labels that are compliant with the Globally Harmonized System for labeling chemicals. - View Complete Details
Product Number: AVE60512
You May Also Like
Avery UltraDuty GHS Chemical Labels for Epson ColorWorks C831 Printer, Waterproof, 8.5" x 14", 500 Pk (60512) - Ensure your chemical labels are compliant with the Globally Harmonized System (GHS).
- Ensure your chemical labels are compliant with the Globally Harmonized System (GHS).
- Specifically designed to withstand chemicals, abrasion, sun, water, tearing and extreme temperatures.
- With high-performance adhesive, they pass the BS5609 protocol for 90-day seawater immersion.
- Ideal for labeling drums, totes, pails, jugs and bottles, they're also great for other uses such as OSHA safety signs, arc flash, tank, marine and outdoor work labels.
- Design and print your required labels, on-demand, with free templates at Avery
Still have a question? Click to ask a Question
ReviewsThere are no Customer Reviews yet.
Help out our customers.
Be the first to write a review.
Question & Answer
No questions have been posted for this product.
These elegant Scallop Round Labels offer a beautiful, premium look and feel to gifts, wedding and party favors and other items. Their pearlized finish and scallop shape add a luxurious look to decorations for bridal and baby showers, birthday parties, ...
Create professional-looking labels quickly with Shipping Labels with TrueBlock Technology. Labels with TrueBlock completely cover everything underneath so you can reuse mailing tubes, boxes and more. Bright white labels have permanent adhesive and are jam-free and smudge-free. Perfect for creating ...
Multipurpose thermal labels that stick and stay will make organizing and locating your possessions a little easier. Specially designed for use with select models of the Seiko Instruments Smart Label Printer and Dymo LabelWriter Printers, these customizable labels come out ...