DYMO XTL All-Purpose Vinyl Labels, 1/2" x 24.6 ft., Clear/Black PrintLabel Printer Labels
All purpose vinyl label cartridge for XTL? industrial label makers. - View Complete Details
Product Number: DYM1868741
In Stock - Hurry, only 94 left.
Estimated Delivery - 1 business day(s) - Tue 10/25 2 business days - Tue 10/25
Free Returns - Return this item free of charge. View Details.
Shipping - This item is eligible for Free Shipping on orders over $45
Note: Must buy in quantities of 6 starting at 42.
Estimated Delivery 11 business day(s) - Tue 11/8 - The products will be shipped directly from the Manufacturer and will require additional time for delivery. 11 business days - Tue 11/8 - The products will be shipped directly from the Manufacturer and will require additional time for delivery.
You May Also Like
DYMO XTL All-Purpose Vinyl Labels, 1/2" x 24.6 ft., Clear/Black Print - Durable and made for a variety of surfaces. Whether you are labeling to OSHA, ISO and ANSI color standards or labeling in harsh conditions, DYMO
- Industrial-strength labels withstand the toughest conditions ? moisture, chemicals, a wide range of temperatures, UV light and more.
- Durable thermal transfer printing technology ? label text won?t smear or fade.
- UL recognized labels for virtually every labeling job.
- Broad color assortment fits with OSHA, ANSI and ISO standards to enhance workplace communication and safety.
- Easy-to-peel split back design makes applying labels quick and easy.
Still have a question? Click to ask a Question
ReviewsThere are no Customer Reviews yet.
Help out our customers.
Be the first to write a review.
Question & Answer
No questions have been posted for this product.
Have a question about this product? Please click the button below to get started. Once you have posted your question we will submit it to our community of customers and with our own staff who have recent experience with the same product for their open and honest feedback.Ask a Question
Durable and made for a variety of surfaces. Whether you are labeling to OSHA, ISO and ANSI color standards or labeling in harsh conditions, these labels have you covered. Jobsite-tested and UL-recognized, these labels won’t smear or fade. Compatible with ...