Summer Bridge Activities WorkbookCross-Curriculum Resources
160 Pages - Recommended Grades 1-2 - View Complete Details
Product Number: CDP904157
In Stock - Hurry, only 53 left.
Estimated Delivery - 1 business day(s) - Tue 1/24 2 business days - Wed 1/25
Shipping - This item is eligible for Free Shipping on orders over $45
You May Also Like
Summer Bridge Activities Workbook - School stops for summer…learning never should! The award-winning workbook series is aligned to Common Core State Standards and was developed to help parents support their children academically year-round. Recommended by teachers. In only 15 minutes a day, the activities help children keep skills sharp and feel confident for the coming school year. Each workbook is divided into three sections which correspond to the three months of traditional summer vacation. Sections begin with a goal-setting activity, a word list, and information for parents about the fitness and character development activities located throughout the section. Extension activities also encourage outdoor learning, science experiments, and social studies exercises. With bonus flash cards and a colorful award certificate, it is all you need for learning fun all summer long!
- Aligned to Common Core State Standards.
- Bonus extension activities that encourage outdoor learning, science experiments, and social studies exercises.
- Fun, interactive flash cards to support independent learning.
- Developed to help parents support their children academically year-round.
- Divided into three sections which correspond to the three months of traditional summer vacation.
- Extension activities also encourage outdoor learning, science experiments, and social studies exercises.
Still have a question? Click to ask a Question
ReviewsThere are no Customer Reviews yet.
Help out our customers.
Be the first to write a review.
Question & Answer
No questions have been posted for this product.
Have a question about this product? Please click the button below to get started. Once you have posted your question we will submit it to our community of customers and with our own staff who have recent experience with the same product for their open and honest feedback.Ask a Question