AmpliVox 10W Emergency Response Megaphone, 100 Yards RangeMegaphones
10W emergency response megaphone with strobe and flashlight. Covers up to 100 yards and groups up to 50 people. - View Complete Details
Product Number: APLS604
In Stock - Hurry, only 18 left.
You May Also Like
Click for Tour
Click the link above for a guided, interactive tour of this product.
AmpliVox 10W Emergency Response Megaphone, 100 Yards Range - Emergency response megaphone with a range of up to 100 yards and groups of up to 50 people. Excellent for schools, law enforcement, EMS, fire department, traffic control and more. Built-in voice record and payback feature (10 seconds max.). Flashing strobe light and flashlight that illuminates from bell. Operates in three modes; talk, siren and whistle. Features Piezo computer technology that provides greater battery life and efficiency. Works up to 30 continuous hours on eight AA batteries (sold separately). Battery indicator light (L, M, H). Durable ABS construction yet half the weight of normal megaphones.
- Covers up to 100 yards and groups up to 50 people.
- Emergency flashing strobe light.
- Flashlight illuminates from bell.
- Voice record and playback feature.
- Excellent for schools, law enforcement, EMS, fire departments, SWAT teams, traffic control and Safety Marshals.
- Battery indicator light (H, M, L).
- Talk, siren and whistle functions.
- Piezo computer technology provides greater battery efficiency and life.
- Operates up 30 continuous hours on eight AA batteries (sold separately).
- Durable ABS plastic construction.
Still have a question? Click to ask a Question
ReviewsThere are no Customer Reviews yet.
Help out our customers.
Be the first to write a review.
Question & Answer
No questions have been posted for this product.
Have a question about this product? Please click the button below to get started. Once you have posted your question we will submit it to our community of customers and with our own staff who have recent experience with the same product for their open and honest feedback.Ask a Question