Lathem Time 1600E Wireless Atomic Time Recorder with Tru-Align Feature, Dark GrayTime Clocks & Recorders
Wireless atomic time recorder with Tru-Align™ feature. - View Complete Details
Product Number: LTH1600E
You May Also Like
Lathem Time 1600E Wireless Atomic Time Recorder with Tru-Align Feature, Dark Gray - No wires, no worries and no more excuses for being late. The 1600E synchronizes to the US Atomic Clock providing the most precise and accurate time. Tru-Align™ feature ensures a perfect punch everytime on special E16 time cards (sold separately). The 1600E is truly automatic as it never needs resetting because it automatically changes year, month and date with perpetual calendar until Year 2099. Even changes time automatically for daylight saving time. With a five-year memory backup battery, the 1600E will even keep time and settings during power outages. As a time clock, the 1600E records employees' in and out times for payroll accounting. As a job clock it can track project time for accurate costing. As a document stamp, the 1600E can print the date, time and preset messages on important documents.
- Wirelessly synchronizes with the National Institute of Standards and Technology's atomic clock.
- Optional Tru-Align™ feature for a perfectly aligned punch on E16 Time Cards.
- Automatically adjusts for daylight saving time.
- Never needs resetting; keeps time during power outages.
- Perpetual calendar until 2099; changes year, month and date automatically.
- Selectable automatic or manual activation.
- Choose from 18 preset print formats; 13 preset messages.
- Prints in English, French, Spanish or Portuguese.
- Large LCD display shows date, time and day of week.
- Five-year memory backup.
Still have a question? Click to ask a Question
ReviewsThere are no Customer Reviews yet.
Help out our customers.
Be the first to write a review.
Question & Answer
No questions have been posted for this product.
Have a question about this product? Please click the button below to get started. Once you have posted your question we will submit it to our community of customers and with our own staff who have recent experience with the same product for their open and honest feedback.Ask a Question