Kashi® Trail Mix Chewy Granola Bar

Assorted - 12 / Box
Product Number: KEB37948
$13.59
2-Day Shipping Estimated Delivery
Non Returnable See our return policy for more information
Favorite
Compare
Request Quote

Product Description

Kashi® Trail Mix Chewy Granola Bar - These chewy granola bars will satisfy your sweet and wholesome sides. With whole roasted almonds, sun-dried fruit, toasted sunflower seeds and a touch of wildflower honey, these tasty granola bars provide 4 grams of fiber, 6 grams of protein and 11 grams of whole grains in every serving. Quality ingredients do not contain hydrogenated oils or high-fructose corn syrup. Each individual package is sealed for maximum freshness.
More from the Manufacturer

Kashi logo
Read More

Product Specifications

  • Assembly Required
    No
  • Brand Name
    Kashi
  • Country of Origin
    United States
  • Flavor
    Assorted
  • Ingredients
    Rolled Whole Grain Blend (Hard Red Wheat, Oats, Rye, Triticale, Barley) Roasted Salted Whole Almonds Brown Rice Syrup Soy Protein Isolate Dried Cane Syrup Soy Grits Chicory Root Fiber Raisins Sunflower Seeds Cane Syrup Cranberries Vegetable Glycerin Corn Flour Honey Rice Starch Expeller Pressed Canola Oil Oat Fiber Evaporated Salt Natural Flavors Molasses Kashi Seven Whole Grains & Sesame Flour (Whole: Oats, Hard Red Wheat, Rye, Brown Rice, Triticale, Barley, Buckwheat, Sesame Seeds) Sunflower Oil Soy Lecithin Peanut Flour Whey Protein Isolate
  • Manufacturer Part Number
    37948
  • Nutrition Facts
    Amount per Serving: Calories Total 130 Fat 45 Total Fat 5 g 8% Saturated Fat 0.5 g 3% Cholesterol 0 mg Sodium 90 mg 4% Potassium 100 mg 3% Total Carbohydrate 20 g 7% Dietary fiber 4 g 16% Soluble fiber 1 g Insoluble fiber 3 g Sugars 6 g Protein 5 g Vitamin A IU 0 Vitamin C mg 0 Calcium mg 0 Iron mg 4%
  • Packaging
    1
  • Product Line
    TLC Trail Mix Chewy Granola Bars
  • Product Name
    Keebler Trail Mix Chewy Granola Bar
  • Product Type
    Bar
  • Refurbished
    N
  • Type
    Protein Bars

Customer Reviews

Be the first to write a review

Questions & Answers