Cardinal FreeStand 4" 3-Ring View BinderPresentation/View Binders
Letter Size - 4" Slant Ring - 700 Sheet Capacity - White - View Complete Details
Product Number: CRD43140CB
In Stock - Hurry, only 407 left.
Estimated Delivery - 1 business day(s) - Tue 1/24 2 business days - Wed 1/25
Shipping - This item is eligible for Free Shipping on orders over $45
Note: Must buy in quantities of 4 starting at 16.
Estimated Delivery 10 business day(s) - Mon 2/6 - The products will be shipped directly from the Manufacturer and will require additional time for delivery. 10 business days - Mon 2/6 - The products will be shipped directly from the Manufacturer and will require additional time for delivery.
You May Also Like
Click for Tour
Click the link above for a guided, interactive tour of this product.
Cardinal FreeStand 4" 3-Ring View Binder - Magnetic flap closure stabilizes binder, allowing it to stand and stack unaided. Five color ID rings (provided with each binder) snap in and out of hole on spine. Clear overlay for customization on all three sides with one letter-sized sheet. ONE-TOUCH® Easy Open® rings: open, close and lock with one simple motion. Non-stick, PVC-free cover with clear overlay for customization of front, back and spine.
- Magnetic flap closure stabilizes binder, allowing it to stand unaided.
- Five color ID-rings snap in and out of hole on spine for convenient identification.
- Shelf pull on spine makes it easy to retrieve binder from shelf.
- ONE-TOUCH® Easy Open® rings: open, close and lock with one simple motion.
- PVC-free poly material will not stick to cover insert or material stored inside, archival-safe for all documents including photos.
- ClearVue™ cover holds custom title sheets on front, back and spine.
Still have a question? Click to ask a Question
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Durable Construction
- Easy To Customize
- Easy To Open/Close
- Rings Close Evenly
- Document Protection
- Organizing Documents
Comments about Cardinal FreeStand 4"" 3-Ring View Binder:
We purchased 5 of these HD binders and they are great.
- Durable and built well
- In each of the binders we have ~50 to 75 5ml thick laminated pages. With the self standing design the binders stay upright and no collapsing with those heavy laminated pages.
- Rings close evenly and tight
"Write your Opinion"
Help others make the right choice.
Tell them what you think.
Question & Answer
No questions have been posted for this product.
Have a question about this product? Please click the button below to get started. Once you have posted your question we will submit it to our community of customers and with our own staff who have recent experience with the same product for their open and honest feedback.Ask a Question