Avery Durable Reference 5" 3-Ring BinderStandard Ring Binders
Letter Size - 5" Slant Ring - 950 Sheet Capacity - Black - View Complete Details
Product Number: AVE07901
In Stock - Hurry, only 306 left.
Estimated Delivery - 1 business day(s) - Wed 1/18 2 business days - Thu 1/19
Free Returns - Return this item free of charge. View Details.
Shipping - This item is eligible for Free Shipping on orders over $45
Note: Must buy in quantities of 2 starting at 6.
Estimated Delivery 8 business day(s) - Fri 1/27 - The products will be shipped directly from the Manufacturer and will require additional time for delivery. 8 business days - Fri 1/27 - The products will be shipped directly from the Manufacturer and will require additional time for delivery.
You May Also Like
This product contains at least 30 percent postconsumer material.
Click for Tour
Click the link above for a guided, interactive tour of this product.
Avery Durable Reference 5" 3-Ring Binder - Durable binder makes organizing your projects or reports quick and easy. Locking EZD rings hold more paper than same-size round rings, and pages turn smoothly across rings. Gap Free ring design prevents gapping and misalignment of rings. Metal rings are also back-mounted so pages lie flat. Two boosters on the rings allow even open and closing. 5 ring capacity accommodates approximately 950 sheets. You can also organize and secure loose and unpunched pages in the four interior pockets. Each pocket holds up to 20 sheets. Durable construction is ideal for frequent reference. Binder also features exposed rivets on the back, an easy lift hole on spine and sturdy chipboard back."
- Durable construction makes it ideal for frequent reference.
- Tear-resistant DuraHinge design is stronger and lasts longer.
- DuraEdge feature makes the sides and top more pliable, providing greater split resistance.
- Deeply textured film offers a smoother finish and features a linen pattern for a high-quality look and feel.
- EZD rings provide an increased capacity when compared to the same size slant or round rings.
- Organize and secure papers within four interior pockets.
- Pages lie flat with back-mounted rings (exposed rivets on back).
Still have a question? Click to ask a Question
ReviewsThere are no Customer Reviews yet.
Help out our customers.
Be the first to write a review.
Question & Answer
No questions have been posted for this product.
Have a question about this product? Please click the button below to get started. Once you have posted your question we will submit it to our community of customers and with our own staff who have recent experience with the same product for their open and honest feedback.Ask a Question