Samsill Antimicrobial 4" 3-Ring BinderStandard Ring Binders
Letter Size - 4" D-Ring - 700 Sheet Capacity - Black - View Complete Details
Product Number: SAM16390
In Stock - Hurry, only 249 left.
Estimated Delivery - 1 business day(s) - Mon 12/5 2 business days - Tue 12/6
Shipping - This item is eligible for Free Shipping on orders over $45
Note: Must buy in quantities of 6 starting at 18.
Estimated Delivery 10 business day(s) - Fri 12/16 - The products will be shipped directly from the Manufacturer and will require additional time for delivery. 10 business days - Fri 12/16 - The products will be shipped directly from the Manufacturer and will require additional time for delivery.
You May Also Like
Made in America
This product was manufactured in the United States.
Samsill Antimicrobial 4" 3-Ring Binder - D-Ring binder features an AgION Antimicrobial additive that prevents the growth of bacteria, mold and fungus. Locking Angle-D ring holds up to 25 percent more sheets. Binder features label holder on spine to identify contents and two clear inside pockets. Sheet lifter in 1-1/2" and larger capacities.
- All natural, silver-based antimicrobial additive by Agion prevents the growth of bacteria, mold, fungus and mildew on the binder's surface.
- Built-in protection.
- Antimicrobial protection does not wear off and lasts for the life of the binder.
- Agion's additive is based on silver (not nanosilver)—Nature's Antimicrobial.
- Agion has global registrations including the EPA and FDA.
- Lifetime product guarantee—A Binders for Life product.
- Organize your binders using fast-reference label holders.
- Locking D-rings mounted on back cover allow pages to lie flat and reduce wear and tear while holding up to 25% more pages than standard round rings.
- Two clear, inside pockets provide extra storage for loose documents.
Still have a question? Click to ask a Question
ReviewsThere are no Customer Reviews yet.
Help out our customers.
Be the first to write a review.
Question & Answer
No questions have been posted for this product.
Have a question about this product? Please click the button below to get started. Once you have posted your question we will submit it to our community of customers and with our own staff who have recent experience with the same product for their open and honest feedback.Ask a Question
Contour Cover Reference Binder solves the common problem of overhanging, top-loading sheet protectors and index tabs with patented construction. Unique construction of the cover easily houses oversized indexes and sheet protectors. Soft-click, locking D-ring opens in one easy motion. D-rings ...
Reference binder features One-Touch EasyOpen rings that open, close and lock with one simple motion. Design was awarded the Ease-of-Use Commendation from the Arthritis Foundation. Locking Slant-D rings hold 25 percent more than standard round-ring binders. Back-mounted steel rings provide ...
Locking ring opens and closes with the touch of one finger. Lock instantly engages when closed, eliminating two-handed, two-step operation. Easiest, safest ring metal available. Holds 25 percent more sheets than standard round ring binders. Received "Ease-of-Use" Commendation from Arthritis ...