Saunders Aluminum Clipboard

8.50" x 14" - Sturdy Spring Clip - 1" Clip Capacity - Aluminum - Silver - 1 Each  - View Complete Details

Product Number: SAU22519

5 star rating51 review|Read All Reviews|Write a Review

In Stock - Hurry, only 832 left.

Estimated Delivery - 1 business day(s) - Mon 10/31 2 business days - Tue 11/1

Shipping - This item is eligible for Free Shipping on orders over $45

Save BIG
off Quill $13.25 ?

You May Also Like

More like this

Product Details

Made in
Made in America

This product was manufactured in the United States.

Recycled Product

This product contains at least 30 percent postconsumer material.

Saunders Aluminum Clipboard - Aluminum clipboard features a high-capacity clip that securely holds a stack of paper up to 1 thick. Design also features a built-in hanging hole, rounded corners and a finished surface. Clipboard is made of rugged aluminum with a high percentage of recycled material."

• Made of durable, recycled aluminum.
  • High capacity clip securely holds up to a 1" stack of paper.
  • Built-in hang hole.
  • Ideal for use in controlled environments.
View Product Specs
Still have a question? Click to ask a Question
Alternate Image

by PowerReviews
Saunders Aluminum Clipboard

(based on 1 review)

Ratings Distribution

• 5 Stars

• 4 Stars

• 3 Stars

• 2 Stars

• 1 Stars

Reviewed by 1 customer

Displaying review 1

About Me Quality Oriented

Verified Buyer

• Attractive Design
  • Durable
  • Smooth Writing Surface
  • Strong Clip

Best Uses

• In The Office

Comments about Saunders Aluminum Clipboard:

These are well made, edges are smooth, finish is nicely applied. Legal sized clipboards are not always easy to find and often way more expensive than their letter sized counterparts. These were a great price and great value.

Service and delivery comments:

I was totally impressed with the speed of delivery. My order was over $75 so qualified for free shipping. I was expecting it to arrive in 5 business days or so, but it actually arrived on the 2nd day from the point I placed the on-line order. Awesome!

• Primary use:
    • Business

Displaying review 1

"Write your Opinion"

Help others make the right choice.
    Tell them what you think.

Write a Review

Question & Answer

No questions have been posted for this product.

Have a question about this product? Please click the button below to get started. Once you have posted your question we will submit it to our community of customers and with our own staff who have recent experience with the same product for their open and honest feedback.

Ask a Question
    Related Products
    Compact, portable storage box and worksurface all in ...
    Compact, portable storage box and worksurface all in one. Organizer has 9 1/4" x 13" worksurface with 1" of storage under lid. Snaps closed. Internal clip holds documents and writing instruments. For outdoor or indoor use. Low-profile, no-snag clip has ...
    Portable desktop offers a bottom opening that allows ...
    Portable desktop offers a bottom opening that allows convenient access. Strong nickel-plated steel spring clip with rubber corner grips holds a sheet or pad of paper securely. Clasp secures case closure. Large internal storage space holds pads, pens and more. ...
    Portable desktop provides a hard surface for readable ...
    Portable desktop provides a hard surface for readable work and a 1-1/2 storage compartment underneath clipboard cover with separate section for pens and pencils. Self-locking latch keeps the compartment securely fastened. Compartment for the form holder/clipboard opens at the top. ...