SKILCRAFT Aluminum Clipboard

9" x 12" - Engraved Sturdy Spring Clip - 1" Clip Capacity - Aluminum - Silver - 1 Each  - View Complete Details

Product Number: NSN4393387

0 star rating00 review|Write a Review

In Stock - Hurry, only 901 left.

Estimated Delivery - 1 business day(s) - Wed 12/7 2 business days - Thu 12/8

Shipping - This item is eligible for Free Shipping on orders over $45

Save BIG
off OfficeDepot $19.59 ?

Accessories

Loading

You May Also Like

More like this

Product Details

SKILCRAFT Aluminum Clipboard - Heavy-duty, aluminum clipboard features a 5-1/2" metal clip that expands up to 1" and is corrosion-resistant. Ideal for use in medical facilities, offices and public areas. The clipboard is made from heavy-duty aluminum with 68 percent post-consumer material and 23 percent pre-consumer recycled material. Total recycled content is 91 percent. Recycled aluminum uses 95 percent less energy to produce and emits 95 percent less CO2 during manufacturing.

View Product Specs
Still have a question? Click to ask a Question
Open
Alternate Image

Reviews

There are no Customer Reviews yet.
  • 5 Stars

     

    (0)

  • 4 Stars

     

    (0)

  • 3 Stars

     

    (0)

  • 2 Stars

     

    (0)

  • 1 Stars

     

    (0)

Help out our customers.
Be the first to write a review.

Write a Review

Question & Answer

No questions have been posted for this product.

Have a question about this product? Please click the button below to get started. Once you have posted your question we will submit it to our community of customers and with our own staff who have recent experience with the same product for their open and honest feedback.

Ask a Question
Related Products
Unbreakable clipboard is ideal for warehouses, classrooms, outdoors ...
Description:
Unbreakable clipboard is ideal for warehouses, classrooms, outdoors and everyday office use. Durable polypropylene makes the board long-lasting. Clipboard holds letter-size papers securely with high-friction rubber grips. Convenient pocket on back is designed for business cards. Clipboard also features a ...
Portable desktop provides a hard surface for readable ...
Description:
Portable desktop provides a hard surface for readable work and a 1-1/2 storage compartment underneath clipboard cover with separate section for pens and pencils. Self-locking latch keeps the compartment securely fastened. Compartment for the form holder/clipboard opens at the top. ...
Heavy-duty, weather-resistant aluminum clipboard features a smooth writing ...
Description:
Heavy-duty, weather-resistant aluminum clipboard features a smooth writing surface with rounded corners and edges. Low-profile safety clip eliminates the possibility of accidental openings, while making the clipboard easier to store in briefcases, file cabinets, laptop bags and more. Sized to ...