Quartet Premium Conference Room CabinetConference Boards/Cabinets
48" Height x 48" Width - Brown Porcelain Surface - Oak Frame - 1 Each - View Complete Details
Product Number: QRT853
In Stock - Hurry, only 5 left.
You May Also Like
Made in America
This product was manufactured in the United States.
Quartet Premium Conference Room Cabinet - A tasteful addition to any executive office or conference room, the Quartet Laminate Conference Room Cabinet is just as attractive as it is functional. Made from wood laminate in a choice of oak, when closed the cabinet, which measures four feet by four feet, is beautiful and unobtrusive looking. It opens to a combination whiteboard/bulletin board with a unique Duramax porcelain writing surface at the center and a two-foot wide fabric-lined bulletin board on each side.
Manufactured by the world's largest provider of chalkboard, whiteboard and bulletin board products, the Conference Room Cabinet allows for the totally functional workspace to be closed and hidden from view when not in use. Closure is made secure by strong magnets and each door features a full-length piano hinge for strength, durability and smooth operation. The outer surface is scratch- and stain-resistant and will stay looking good for many years to come.
The 48"x48" premium porcelain writing surface located in the center is easy to write on and erase and requires minimal cleaning. It will not dent, scratch or stain and doesn't leave 'ghosts', as is so common with ordinary white boards. It is also magnetic and will hold magnetic accessories, some of which are included.
The two fabric-covered side bulletin boards can be used for posting information and include a special holder for pads or flip charts. The unit comes with magnets, four assorted, colored dry-erase markers, an eraser and includes an easy system for mounting. This ultra-durable unit is made to deliver superior performance under heavy use conditions in any office or conference room. The doors open and close smoothly and securely and are constructed to operate flawlessly for a lifetime.
- Stylish wood-veneer cabinet with retractable projection screen and smooth DuraMax® porcelain surface that will not scratch, dent, stain or ghost; requires only minimal cleaning.
- Heavy use—delivers superior performance in conference rooms or personal offices.
- Project presentations with clarity on matte white, retractable fiberglass projection screen.
- Post information on fabric bulletin boards lining the inside of each cabinet door and on the magnetic whiteboard writing surface.
- Porcelain surface is Cradle to Cradle Silver Certified for material content, recyclability and sustainable manufacturing processes.
- Elegantly matched-grain doors feature radius edges, full-length hinges and magnetic closures.
- Includes easy-to-use mounting system and flipchart holders.
Still have a question? Click to ask a Question
"Write your Opinion"
Help others make the right choice.
Tell them what you think.
Question & Answer
No questions have been posted for this product.
Have a question about this product? Please click the button below to get started. Once you have posted your question we will submit it to our community of customers and with our own staff who have recent experience with the same product for their open and honest feedback.Ask a Question