Quartet Prestige Embossed Foam Bulletin Board

24" x 36" - Foam Board Surface - Aluminum Frame - Black - View Complete Details

Product Number: QRTB343A

5 star rating51 review|Read All Reviews|Write a Review

In Stock - Hurry, only 75 left.

Estimated Delivery - 1 business day(s) - Fri 12/9 2 business days - Mon 12/12

Free Returns - Return this item free of charge. View Details.

Free Shipping - This item qualifies for Free Shipping

Save BIG
off Quill $104.99 ?

Accessories

You May Also Like

More like this

Product Details

Made in
America
Made in America

This product was manufactured in the United States.

Product Tour
Click for Tour
Product Tour

Click the link above for a guided, interactive tour of this product.

Quartet Prestige Embossed Foam Bulletin Board - Prestige Embossed Foam Bulletin Board features a durable, tactile, self-healing surface that eliminates pinholes and keeps the board looking new. Quick Clips hold important documents and photos in place with no holes. Simply slide items under the clip. Bulletin board includes Easy Mounting hanging system for easy installation.

• Durable embossed-foam bulletin board backed by high-density fiberboard secures documents with push pins.
  • For frequent use—delivers quality performance in normal office environments.
  • Self-healing foam surface eliminates unsightly pin holes and high-density backing ensures documents stay securely posted.
  • Fasten photos or important documents without holes using included Quartet® Quick Clips.
  • Simple pass-through hanging system secures board to wall through four corners.
  • Aluminum frame provides sleek styling and maximum durability.
View Product Specs
Still have a question? Click to ask a Question
Open
Alternate ImageAlternate ImageAlternate ImageAlternate ImageAlternate ImageAlternate ImageAlternate ImageAlternate ImageAlternate ImageAlternate ImageAlternate ImageAlternate Image

Reviews

REVIEW SNAPSHOT®

by PowerReviews
Quartet Prestige Embossed Foam Bulletin Board

(based on 1 review)

Ratings Distribution

• 5 Stars

(1)

• 4 Stars

(0)

• 3 Stars

(0)

• 2 Stars

(0)

• 1 Stars

(0)

Reviewed by 1 customer

Displaying review 1

(2 of 2 customers found this review helpful)

Great for an area where customers will be.

By 

from Salisbury, NC, USA

Comments about Quartet Prestige Embossed Foam Bulletin Board:

I have receptionist duties as part of my job and like to display the best image possible to our customers. I've had my board for several years, and it still looks new with the exception of the dust that I have not cleaned off the top. You never see holes even after numerous times of sticking push pins or thumb tacks into it, you don't have pieces breaking off like cork will, it's perfect for my needs. I even purchased a smaller one for another office.

Displaying review 1

"Write your Opinion"

Help others make the right choice.
Tell them what you think.

Write a Review

Question & Answer

No questions have been posted for this product.

Have a question about this product? Please click the button below to get started. Once you have posted your question we will submit it to our community of customers and with our own staff who have recent experience with the same product for their open and honest feedback.

Ask a Question
Related Products
Durable, natural-cork bulletin board secures documents with push ...
Description:
Durable, natural-cork bulletin board secures documents with push pins. Delivers effective performance when communication is needed in low-use break rooms or on factory floors. Self-healing surface. Easily secure to wall with heavy-duty, factory-installed mounting system. Finished frame complements any interior. ...
Prestige Euro Embossed Foam Board is designed for ...
Description:
Prestige Euro Embossed Foam Board is designed for conference rooms and collaboration spaces. Resilient, self-healing foam will not crumble or fade like traditional cork boards. Maintains its hole-free surface even after years of use. High-density fiberboard backing maximizes pin-holding power ...
Highly durable 3' x 2' enclosed natural-cork bulletin ...
Description:
Highly durable 3' x 2' enclosed natural-cork bulletin board backed by high-density fiberboard secures documents with push pins. 1 locking, water-resistant, shatterproof acrylic glass door and aluminum-vented casing allow for posting, protecting and easily updating important messages. Delivers quality ...