Quartet Porcelain Whiteboard, 36x24, White/Graphite

Ultra-durable porcelain whiteboard with durable wraparound frame, full-length marker rail and hanging system. - View Complete Details

Product Number: QRT85263

3 star rating34 reviews|Read All Reviews|Write a Review

In Stock - Hurry, only 900 left.

Estimated Delivery - 10 business day(s) - Fri 12/23 11 business days - Mon 12/26

Free Returns - Return this item free of charge. View Details.

Free Shipping - This item qualifies for Free Shipping

Accessories

You May Also Like

More like this

Product Details

Quartet Porcelain Whiteboard, 36x24, White/Graphite - Ultra-durable, ultra-smooth DuraMax® porcelain surface delivers exceptional performance in heavy-use environments. It will not scratch, dent, stain or ghost. Versatile, steel-backed magnetic surface doubles as a bulletin board. Easy-to-clean surface requires minimal use of Quartet® cleaning solutions (sold separately). Sturdy wraparound frame. Full-length marker rail.

• Ultra-durable, ultra-smooth DuraMax® porcelain surface will not scratch, dent, stain or ghost.
  • Steel-backed magnetic surface doubles as a bulletin board.
  • Easy-to-clean surface requires minimal use of Quartet® cleaning solutions.
  • Sturdy wraparound frame.
  • Full-length marker rail.
View Product Specs
Still have a question? Click to ask a Question
Open
Alternate ImageAlternate ImageAlternate Image

Reviews

REVIEW SNAPSHOT®

by PowerReviews
Quartet Porcelain Whiteboard, 36x24, White/Graphite

(based on 4 reviews)

Ratings Distribution

• 5 Stars

(2)

• 4 Stars

(0)

• 3 Stars

(0)

• 2 Stars

(0)

• 1 Stars

(2)

50%

of respondents would recommend this to a friend.

Reviewed by 4 customers

Displaying reviews 1-4

Poor product

By 

from Northern, VA, USA

Comments about Quartet Porcelain Whiteboard, 36x24, White/Graphite:

I just bought my magnetic dry- erase white board had to write my about experience trying to hang it up. First of the instructions are lacking to say the least. There is no mention of the of drill bit to size to use, so one has to guess at it many times. There should be a statement about mention that the easer/marker holder should be put on before hanging the board on the wall. I tried to it afterwards and it was impossible to get it on. I had to remove the board to put the holder on. Secondly, the hardware is not the correct size. The screws are small for the anchor attachments. When I tried to tighten the screw, it really did no stay in place. I was able to pull all the screws and the board of the wall. This would have been very dangerous for my kids. I have to say the poor instructions and lack of the proper hardware will be the reason I will be returning this product back to the store. I would suggest that the instructions are rewritten and the correct screw size is place in the package going forward.

Poor product

By 

from Northern, VA, USA

Verified Buyer

I just bought my magnetic dry- erase white board had to write my about experience trying to hang it up. First of the instructions are lacking to say the least. There is no mention of the of drill bit to size to use, so one has to guess at it many times. There should be a statement about mention that the easer/marker holder should be put on before hanging the board on the wall. I tried to it afterwards and it was impossible to get it on. I had to remove the board to put the holder on.

Secondly, the hardware is not the correct size. The screws are small for the anchor attachments. When I tried to tighten the screw, it really did no stay in place. I was able to pull all the screws and the board of the wall. This would have been very dangerous for my kids.

I have to say the poor instructions and lack of the proper hardware will be the reason I will be returning this product back to the store. I would suggest that the instructions are rewritten and the correct screw size is place in the package going forward.

Wonderful Whiteboard

By 

from Hanceville, AL 35077, USA

First off-- let me begin by say this-- this whiteboard is amazing... I have dealt with so many different whiteboards in the past that could not stay clean, but this one is wonderful.. It does a great job and the durability is as amazing as the board itself.. I highly recommend this whiteboard.. Thank you Quartet® for getting this right!!

I love everything about this whiteboard!

By 

from Anniston, AL, USA

This porcelain magnetic whiteboard is everything I was looking for! It is smooth, cleans easily, and is just the right size for my small group work at my elementary school. It comes with a nice magnetic eraser holder, and even a set of Quartet dry- erase markers. Includes a mounting kit. This is also an awesome board for presentations. My students enjoy using it and it helps make learning fun! This is a quality magnetic whiteboard.

Displaying reviews 1-4

"Write your Opinion"

Help others make the right choice.
Tell them what you think.

Write a Review

Question & Answer

Do you have questions about this product?

Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.

1 Question | 0 Answers
Displaying question 1
  • Q:

What is a wrap around frame?
    Asked on 8/28/2013 by Lefty from Quincy, MA

0 answers

Displaying question 1

Do you have a question about this product? 

Have a question about this product? Please click the button below to get started. Once you have posted your question we will submit it to our community of customers and with our own staff who have recent experience with the same product for their open and honest feedback.

Ask a Question
Related Products
Prestige Total Erase Marker Board features a subtle ...
Description:
Prestige Total Erase Marker Board features a subtle grid pattern that lets you write in a straight line, yet remains invisible to the audience. Sleek contemporary design enhances any work area. Total Erase surface is stain-resistant. Convenient Quick Clips let ...
Whiteboard simplicity meets smartphone technology. Take a snapshot ...
Description:
Whiteboard simplicity meets smartphone technology. Take a snapshot of the MTG Sync board and automatically keystone correct, save, organize and share your notes with the MTG Sync App. Includes template sheet for easy organization. The saved data can be organized ...
Scratch-resistant and stain-resistant laminate conference room cabinets feature ...
Description:
Scratch-resistant and stain-resistant laminate conference room cabinets feature magnetic white premium porcelain writing panel, fabric-covered bulletin doors and pad holders. Magnetic premium porcelain surface is easy to write on and erase, and also accepts magnetic accessories. Lasts a lifetime, durable ...