Quartet Prestige Plus DuraMax Porcelain Planning SystemMagnetic Boards
Double Page Layout24" x 36" - Graphite, Gray - Porcelain - Erasable - View Complete Details
Product Number: QRTPP1132
In Stock - Hurry, only 900 left.
You May Also Like
Made in America
This product was manufactured in the United States.
Quartet Prestige Plus DuraMax Porcelain Planning System - Improve organization and efficiency by planning and organizing projects, personnel and schedules with wall planning system. Premium porcelain magnetic dry-erase surface resists staining and ghosting. Factory-installed, marker tray holds several dry-erase markers and eraser. Mistake-proof hanging system for simple accurate installation. Contemporary Prestige Plus frame with neutral graphite finish. Includes assortment of magnetic accessories, four assorted Quartet dry-erase markers and eraser.
- Improve organization and efficiency by planning and tracking projects, personnel or activities on this Prestige Plus® porcelain dry-erase board.
- Ideal for heavy-use environments, you can trust that the DuraMax® surface will not stain or ghost, scratch or dent.
- Versatile surface doubles as a bulletin board.
- Crisp, clear graphics for simplified tracking.
- Frame has sleek graphite-finish and full-size accessory tray.
Still have a question? Click to ask a Question
ReviewsThere are no Customer Reviews yet.
Help out our customers.
Be the first to write a review.
Question & Answer
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:can this board be used as a dry erase board onlyAsked on 9/5/2012 by zeek
A:The Quartet Planning System can be used as a dry erase board, but does include pre-printed grids.Answered on 9/11/2012 by Adam
Have a question about this product? Please click the button below to get started. Once you have posted your question we will submit it to our community of customers and with our own staff who have recent experience with the same product for their open and honest feedback.Ask a Question