At-A-Glance Weekly Appointment Book with Full Weekend - 2017 CalendarAppointment Books & Planners
6.88" x 8.75" - Weekly - January-January - 8:00 AM-6:00 PM - Hourly Appointment Times - Wirebound - Simulated Leather - Black Cover - View Complete Details
Product Number: AAG7086505
In Stock - Hurry, only 740 left.
You May Also Like
Made in America
This product was manufactured in the United States.
This product contains at least 30 percent postconsumer material.
This calendar is for the 2017 calendar year.
Due to its limited shelf life or other concerns, we do not accept returns on this product unless it is damaged, defective or incorrect due to an error on our part.
At-A-Glance Weekly Appointment Book with Full Weekend - Weekly Appointment Plus displays every week on a two-page spread including full weekends for 13 months from January to January and hourly appointment times from 8 AM to 6 PM in a vertical format. Concealed wire binding spine. Nonrefillable.
- One week per two-page spread with hourly appointments from 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. with space for evening appointments and full weekends.
- Displays Monday – Thursday on the left page and Friday – Sunday on the right page.
- Unruled memo panel on the right page for extra notes and reminders.
- Past, current and future months for quick date reference on the right page.
- High quality paper resists ink bleed* contains a minimum of 30% post-consumer recycled material.
- Appointment book is classic black, durable, and lightweight.
- Page size 6 7/8" x 8 3/4". Overall size 7 12/25" x 9 1/8" x 5/8".
Still have a question? Click to ask a Question
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Good Size
- Sufficient Writing Space
- Daily Appointments
- Staying Organized
Comments about At-A-Glance Weekly Appointment Book with Full Weekend:
There are lots of 2-page-per-week desk calendars but this is the only one I have found that gives you full-sized Saturdays and Sundays. Why is it that most calendars squeeze Sat/Sun together into a space equal in size to each of the weekdays? This is an important distinction for me. I have used this brand/model for 30+ years.
- Primary use:
"Write your Opinion"
Help others make the right choice.
Tell them what you think.
Question & Answer
No questions have been posted for this product.
Have a question about this product? Please click the button below to get started. Once you have posted your question we will submit it to our community of customers and with our own staff who have recent experience with the same product for their open and honest feedback.Ask a Question