At-A-Glance Weekly Appointment BookAppointment Books & Planners
8.8" x 11.8" - Weekly - January-January - 7:00 AM-8:45 PM, 7:00 AM-5:30 PM - Quarter-Hourly Appointment Times - Wirebound - Simulated Leather - Black Cover - View Complete Details
Product Number: AAG709500517
You May Also Like
At-A-Glance Weekly Appointment Book - Weekly appointment book offers classic styling and all of the planning basics that make this a great scheduling tool for any busy professional. Dated planning pages range 13 months from January to January. Two-page-per-week spreads include ruled daily columns, Monday-through-Sunday scheduling, quarter-hourly appointment times from 7 AM to 8:45 PM on weekdays and 7 AM to 5:30 PM on Saturday, ruled area for Sunday, count of days/days remaining, numbered weeks, holidays, and past, current and two future months reference. The current reference month is boxed, and the current week is highlighted for easy identification. Wirebound, nonrefillable appointment book has a simulated leather cover and telephone/address pages.
- Weekly appointment book covers 13 months (January - January) for professional planning.
- One week per two page spread displays one full-length column for each weekday. Last column split to include both Saturday/Sunday.
- Quarter-hourly appointment times are listed 7:00 a.m. to 8:45 p.m., Monday - Friday for detailed planning in 15 minute intervals.
- Saturday is timed from 7:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. and Sundays are untimed for leisure.
- Telephone/address pages included in the weekly planner to easily reference contacts.
- Printed on quality paper containing 30% post-consumer waste recycled material.
- Weekly planner is wirebound with a black cover.
- Page size 8 1/4" x 10 7/8".
Still have a question? Click to ask a Question
ReviewsThere are no Customer Reviews yet.
Help out our customers.
Be the first to write a review.
Question & Answer
No questions have been posted for this product.
Have a question about this product? Please click the button below to get started. Once you have posted your question we will submit it to our community of customers and with our own staff who have recent experience with the same product for their open and honest feedback.Ask a Question