Master Three-Hole PunchHeavy-Duty Hole Punches
3 Punch Heads - 11/32" Hole Diameter - 32 Sheet Capacity - Black - View Complete Details
Product Number: MAT5335B
In Stock - Hurry, only 255 left.
You May Also Like
Master Three-Hole Punch - Heavy-duty, three-hole punch is made of steel with hardened punch heads to punch up 11/32" holes through up to 32 sheets of paper at a time. Extra heads can be added to punch up to seven holes. Adjustable paper guide ensures exact centering. Three-hole punch also includes adjustable centers, rubber feet and removable chip pan.
- Lever handle increases leverage for easier punching.
- Punch heads adjust for two or three-hole punching.
- Heavy-gauge steel base; removable chip pan.
- Includes three-punch heads, accepts up to seven heads (additional heads sold separately).
- Sheet capacity based on 20-lb. bond.
- (As more heads are added to a punch, the sheet punching capacity decreases.).
Still have a question? Click to ask a Question
"Write your Opinion"
Help others make the right choice.
Tell them what you think.
Question & Answer
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:Out of the box, is it set up to punch 11/32" dia. holes? This is what I'm looking for.
ThanksAsked on 10/14/2015 by Daniel from San Diego
A:Yes, the Master Three-Hole Punch punches 11/32" diameter holes.Answered on 10/15/2015 by Adam from Columbus, Wisc.
Have a question about this product? Please click the button below to get started. Once you have posted your question we will submit it to our community of customers and with our own staff who have recent experience with the same product for their open and honest feedback.Ask a Question