X-Acto Model 2000 Electric Pencil SharpenerElectric Pencil Sharpeners
7.75" x 3.50" x 4.50" - 1 Hole - 5 ft Cord Length - Black - View Complete Details
Product Number: EPI19210
In Stock - Hurry, only 131 left.
Note: Must buy in quantities of 6 starting at 42.
Estimated Delivery 9 business day(s) - Thu 3/9 - The products will be shipped directly from the Manufacturer and will require additional time for delivery. 9 business days - Thu 3/9 - The products will be shipped directly from the Manufacturer and will require additional time for delivery.
You May Also Like
X-Acto Model 2000 Electric Pencil Sharpener - Trying to save desk space? The Model 2000 sharpener by X-ACTO is built with a compact design leaving you with more room to work on what’s important. The model 2000 features a contemporary look and feel that suits your modern office or business space. This electric sharpener is engineered to maximize performance while maintaining a compact shape.
- High performance motor engineered to handle moderate sharpening usage in a home office setting.
- Ideal combination of size and power for sharpening in a home office setting.
- PencilSaver® technology works to prevent wasteful over-sharpening.
- SafeStart® protection prevents sharpener from working until shavings receptacle is in place.
- Hardened steel cutter delivers precision sharpening and longer blade life.
Still have a question? Click to ask a Question
ReviewsThere are no Customer Reviews yet.
Help out our customers.
Be the first to write a review.
Question & Answer
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:I need to take this one to India. India has 240V supply. Will it work there?
If no, are there any other model which works on 120/240V?Asked on 6/24/2014 by Nitin
Q:does it have more then one size hole...i need to sharpen fat pencilsAsked on 9/12/2012 by sam from oregon
A:The X-Acto Electric Pencil Sharpener has one hole. For 6-hole electric sharpeners, try EPI1670 or EPI1612.Answered on 9/13/2012 by Adam