SMART Board Lessons: Math Word Problems
8.50" x 11" - 48 Pages - Recommended Grades 3-6 - View Complete Details
Product Number: SHS0545140242
Made in America
This product was manufactured in the United States.
SMART Board Lessons: Math Word Problems - Liven up lessons with this book and CD that take full advantage of the SMART Board’s interactive features. Students can easily draw, move, highlight, and underline text right on the board. Step-by-step mini-lessons in the book correspond to the Notebook files on the CD.
- Instantly engage students with interactive lessons.
- Teach students 21st century skills in an easy, fun-to-use way.
- Liven up lessons with a book and CD that take full advantage of the SMART Board™ system.
- CDs contain units that correspond with the workbook.
- Students can easily draw, move, highlight, and underline text right on the board.
- Step-by-step mini-lessons in the book correspond to the Notebook files on the CD.
Still have a question? Click to ask a Question
ReviewsThere are no Customer Reviews yet.
Help out our customers.
Be the first to write a review.
Question & Answer
No questions have been posted for this product.
Have a question about this product? Please click the button below to get started. Once you have posted your question we will submit it to our community of customers and with our own staff who have recent experience with the same product for their open and honest feedback.Ask a Question
.. Morning Jumpstarts: Math Fifty, two page activities to help students build skills in place value, computation and fluency, logic and critical thinking, solving word problems, interpreting data, and more. Students will quickly learn how to follow the routine and ...
.. Carson Dellosa Problem Solving Math Game Problem solving math games come nearly ready to play. All you need to do is cut and laminate the game pieces. Game pieces are color coded to match four color, game file folders ...