Scholastic Very First BiographiesSocial Studies Activities
80 Books/ Pack - 16 Titles(5 of Each) - Teaching Guide - Recommended Grades PreK-K - View Complete Details
Product Number: SHS0545172802
In Stock - Hurry, only 30 left.
You May Also Like
Scholastic Very First Biographies - Share the real-life stories of 16 must-know people with these easy 8-page bios written just for young learners. Kids will read about historical and modern figures. Comes with a complete teaching guide filled with graphic organizers and age-perfect reproducibles. A great way to teach early reading and social studies together.
1. Susan B. Anthony (0-545-17709-X)
2. Johnny Appleseed (0-545-17707-3)
3. Roberto Clemente (0-545-17704-9)
4. Christopher Columbus (0-545-17702-2)
5. Dian Fossey (0-545-17695-6)
6. Helen Keller 0-545-17705-7
7. Martin Luther King, Jr. (0-545-17694-8)
8. Abraham Lincoln (0-545-17697-2)
9. Barack Obama (0-545-17700-6)
10. Rosa Parks (0-545-17699-9)
11. Sally Ride 0-545-17696-4
12. Betsy Ross (0-545-17708-1)
13. Squanto (0-545-17703-0)
14. Harriet Tubman (0-545-17698-0)
15. George Washington (0-545-17701-4)
16. The Wright Brothers (0-545-17706-5)
- Easy to read books, just for young learners, feature the real-life stories of 16 must-know people.
- Teach reading and social studies together.
- Kids will read about important figures in US history from the revolution to modern times.
- Comes with a complete teaching guide filled with graphic organizers and age-perfect reproducibles.
Still have a question? Click to ask a Question
ReviewsThere are no Customer Reviews yet.
Help out our customers.
Be the first to write a review.
Question & Answer
No questions have been posted for this product.
Learning the alphabet is super-fun with these easy-to-read informational books on kids’ favorite topics: Aa/Apples, Bb/Bears, Cc/Cars, and 23 more! Inside the sturdy storage box, you’ll find six copies of 26 photo-filled, alliterative titles—one for each letter from A to ...
Help kids grasp time-telling skills. Hidden gears maintain correct hour and minute relationships as you demonstrate time-telling concepts. Designed for great visibility, durable plastic clock is 13 1/4" high with easy-to-read hour and minute markings. Removable stand and teaching guide.Hidden ...
Unlock the door to reading success with this super set of read-aloud storybooks. Teach key phonics skills like short and long vowels, vowel pairs, blends, diagraphs and more. Each engaging story features ways to get kids involved with a phonics ...